What future modules are you looking forward to the most?

The Gryphon

Hi guys :pilotfly:

What incoming modules are you looking forward to the most? I am curious to hear your opinions!

Feel free to post pictures of the airplanes if you want, a picture say more then a thousand words!:clap:

For me personally I am really looking forward to the F4U Corsair, I am really hoping for some WW2 carrier landings at the Marianas Map.

I am also very much looking forward to the MIG-23, it really looks like a angry predator ready for some cold war action!

F4U.jpg

mig23.jpg

• Like 3

To be honest… Which one we aren't? 🤣 Those you post for sure, but also…

wp3148605.jpg

(Imagen JPEG, 1600 × 1110 píxeles).jpg

550b7224a3e0e94cf96ac5940bb0aa21.jpg

(Imagen JPEG, 1280 × 912 píxeles).jpg

A-6-Intruder-in-flight.jpg

A-7-photo.jpg

(Imagen JPEG, 1200 × 812 píxeles).jpg

I stop before I completely clog the thread, but all those are either WIP or expected modules, I keep whishlist out of the scope :biggrin: .

S!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

The F-15E, A-7 and A-6 are all day one purchases, as is the Mossie, even though I don't really fly the WWII stuff much.  Further down the line, who knows what will be announced.  The hype train for the Phantom is going to be a busy one!

• Like 1

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.

I am really looking forward to the BO-105, followed by the Kiowa and Apache.

• Like 1

wishlist: HH-60G Pave Hawk, MH-60R Sea Hawk, UH-60L Black Hawk, NH90, Super (Sea) Lynx / Mk.88, ME: A placeable animated LSE/marshaller for individual created FARPs

looking forward to: A-6E Intruder, A-7E Corsair II, BO-105 PAH1A1, C-130J, CH-47F Chinook, Eurofighter Typhoon, F-4E Phantom II, F4U-1D Corsair, OH-58D Kiowa, Tornado

Apache beware of the Sikorsky Armed Black Hawk!

For me,

BO-105 with HOT missiles

F-8 Crusader

EF2000 

OH-58D Kiowa Warrior

AH-64D Longbow

Those are known to be for sure in development, and would be day-one buys for me.

There are others I'd love, a vintage Navy Phantom, a Phantom gunslinger too, Mirage III, UH-60 variant, an older C-130H (the very common Herc), an OH-6 Cayuse and/or AH-6 Littlebird.  Also nice would be a Tornado IDS. 

But I also want cool maps to go with them, like Norway or the entire Nordic region from Norway to Murmansk and St. Petersburg, you know, to go with the EF2000! Korean peninsula, for both distant past historic use, and modern hypothetical conflict.  Although it might not be wise from a real world point of view, it occurs to me that an India/Pakistan map could have a LOT of potential too, and would be quite visually unique I think... but that might be seen as too "politically hot" to actually make. Such a map would have historic significance as well as modern today era significance. It would be perfect for the JF-17, Viper, the Mig-21, Mig-29 and others too, like Sabres and early Migs.

• Like 1

• F-15E Strike Eagle
  • A-6 Intruder
  • A-7 Corsair
  • Su-17 Fitter
  • MiG-17 Fresco.

Edited by LucShep

CGTC Caucasus retexture mod  |  A-10A cockpit retexture mod  |  Shadows reduced impact mod  |  DCS 2.5.6  (the best version for performance, VR or 2D)

DCS terrain modules_July23_27pc_ns.pngDCS aircraft modules_July23_27pc_ns.png  aka Luke Marqs; call sign "Ducko" =

Spoiler

Win10 Pro x64 | Intel i7 12700K (@5.1/5.0p + 3.9e) | 64GB DDR4 @3466 CL16 (Crucial Ballistix) | RTX 3090 24GB EVGA FTW3 Ultra | 2TB NVMe (MP600 Pro XT) + 500GB SSD (WD Blue) + 3TB HDD (Toshiba P300) + 1TB HDD (WD Blue) | Corsair RMX 850W | Asus Z690 TUF+ D4 | TR PA120SE | Fractal Meshify C | UAD Volt1 + Sennheiser HD-599SE | 7x USB 3.0 Hub | 50'' 4K Philips 7608/12 UHD TV (+Head Tracking) | HP Reverb G1 Pro (VR) | TM Warthog + Logitech X56 

Awesome whishlist guys😃! Some really nice picture aswell! I think I need to add the Mosquito to my list, I always wanted to fly a twin engine ww2 bomber. As someone suggested time period maps such as Korea would be epic, poor ED they have so much work to do! But no worries I will help the funding with my Visa🙂

a12d216028777a17cbc83c3cb0fe1490.jpg

Edited by The Gryphon