Unzip the file and add this livery to the :

Mod F4U JSGME\CoreMods\WWII Units\P-51D\Liveries\F4U\

Don't forget that you need the model with folding wings :

Screen_211208_141134.png

Screen_211208_141337.png

Edited by Tanuki44
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Does this, or the F6F mod still work?  I have them installed (one at a time) correctly.  But the mission editor just locks up when I add it.  And a Generated mission with the ac does not have the ac in the mission.  (Yes it's set to Client or Player)..  

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

The file structure has changed with a recent ED patch.

I will take a look ASAP.

These are fun to fly!

• Thanks 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

On 10/21/2021 at 3:56 PM, Tanuki44 said:

Retrieve the folder Systems

in  ..\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-51D\Cockpit\Scripts\Systems

and the file in this folder and put it in the MOD F4U JSGME in respecting the location.

I’ve changed both files and while I see the hook start to be released, it doesn’t extend down all the way as in your picture. Any suggestions?

Thanks!  I flew IL2 1946 for years and always loved the cats.

• Like 1

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

En 4/9/2023 a las 18:32, GUINCHO dijo:

Hola a todos

He instalado el Mod F-4U en OVGME , lo he activado ( deberìa funcionar ) , pero no hay señal de èl 

Cual puede ser el problema de que no se active  por cierto , tengo todos los aviones de la WW II

Gracias

Hola

Necesito ayuda con este mod que quiero instalar y me surge este problema

2 hours ago, GUINCHO said:

Vaya , lamento que estèn todos ocupados , y no puedan ayudarme

Gracias

Perhaps you could be more precise about your installation, as the archive *.7z is not OvGME-compatible, how did you go about it?

Edited by Tanuki44

On 9/4/2023 at 1:10 PM, Snacko said:

Does this, or the F6F mod still work?

On my DCS, this one works (havent yet tested the hook) but the F6F doesn't:

Cx2LIe8.jpg

e8hip4e.jpg

I used OvGME to apply it:

cuNoQSd.jpg

I have not used JSGME in years, so I'm not able to help users that still employ it, sorry.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

All these type mods need a small edit to work in the current DCS build.

For the F6-F I have done so!

With compliments to the Cuesta Brothers for creating the mod in the first place!

Enjoy!

Taken, Just now, Stable MT

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/3uh0pn76emghrt3o92wvz/Mod-F6F-OvGME.zip?rlkey=fiitl3p859iwcory2pc6vtdl5&dl=0

Screen-230912-153903.jpg

Screen-230912-153850.jpg

Screen-230912-153845.jpg

More to come!

There is a Warbird flyable thread as well you might like to check out!

Dol,s Zero Flyable as well!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

And, As promised, The F4U!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/l4il55x084sccas5eb0c7/Mod-F4U-OvGME-V2.0.zip?rlkey=w8elewknb3nkps8ew74mw489b&dl=0

Screen-230912-162114.jpg

Screen-230912-162120.jpg

Screen-230912-162415.jpg

And, The Bearcat!

Original mod by Markindel.

Conversation to flyable, Hawkeye60!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/21x1o3zrwsnhypv/Mod F8F-2 Bearcat OvGME V3.0.zip?dl=0

Screen-230912-162422.jpg

Screen-230912-162420.jpg

All use the P-51 cockpit.

Be sure your path is correct

Have fun!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

logo.png

Presents,

The Vought F4U Corsair

P-51 style!

I have fixed this mod for you all!

Added a proper name as well.

Please delete all other versions before using this one.

Install is the same as before.

For @352ndDeacon

Your aircraft is ready!

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/2hdicydehpsn02ibidn21/Mod-Vought-F4U-Corsair-OvGME-3.0.zip?rlkey=feygbow4u1umq8m6ki0jn26jp&dl=0

Taken, just now, Stable MT version, latest build.

Screen-230914-085149.jpg

Screen-230914-085140.jpg

Screen-230914-085144.jpg

Screen-230914-085155.jpg

With thanks to the Cuesta Brothers for the original mod!

Merci!

On 9/12/2023 at 3:50 PM, Hawkeye60 said:

All these type mods need a small edit to work in the current DCS build.

For the F6-F I have done so!

With compliments to the Cuesta Brothers for creating the mod in the first place!

Enjoy!

Taken, Just now, Stable MT

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/3uh0pn76emghrt3o92wvz/Mod-F6F-OvGME.zip?rlkey=fiitl3p859iwcory2pc6vtdl5&dl=0

More to come!

There is a Warbird flyable thread as well you might like to check out!

Dol,s Zero Flyable as well!

I cannot get this mod to work.  I see it in the list as the F6F, but when I spawn in, I only get the F10 Map screen?  This goes in the game's main folder, correct?  And I'm a bit confused because it says it's the F6F, but all of the pics are of the F4U?

I do have the F4U mod working though.

• Like 1