Clouds revisited

Mizzy

Its the best I can do for the time being.

Mizzy

Thank you very much. Looking very good, indeed.

For purposes of comparison, folks:

DEFAULT CLOUDS:

Default_Clouds.jpg

MIZZY'S CLOUDS:

Mizzy_Clouds.jpg

Thanks again for all the work you've done on these and other graphical mods. I love the reworked ships and, especially, the modded fires.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Feel the difference© Great work!

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice © Scooter

Intel Core i7 8700K, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5, 32Gb DDR4 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3200MHz, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti Extreme, VKB Gunfighter MkII + TM HOTAS Warthog + TM MFD Panels, TrackIR5

Thank you very much. Looking very good, indeed.

For purposes of comparison, folks:

DEFAULT CLOUDS:

Default_Clouds.jpg

MIZZY'S CLOUDS:

Mizzy_Clouds.jpg

Thanks again for all the work you've done on these and other graphical mods. I love the reworked ships and, especially, the modded fires.

Rich

SOLD!

Thanks for posting those. Downloading them ASAP! :yay:

:beer: Ms Mizzy,

Thanks again for all your hard work, raising a glass of Jack Daniels to you at the moment, just don't eat all the pork pie

:flowers::flowers::cheer3nc:

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Am i missing something? people ask where to put the files but i cant see Mizzy have released it...?

Maybe im blind and stupid. :) If it is released, can someone point out where please. And also, will it work on vanilla LO?

Thanks guys.

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS

Am i missing something? people ask where to put the files but i cant see Mizzy have released it...?

Maybe im blind and stupid. :) If it is released, can someone point out where please. And also, will it work on vanilla LO?

Thanks guys.

Take a look at the bottom of post #29. She provided a link to the files there. As far as the vanilla LO is concerned, it should, though I haven't tried it myself.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

@Ironhand

Thanks a lot my friend! I looked around but it was early morning and i missed it.

Regards

Alex

Edited by deviletk

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS