Real Black Shark Flight Manual?

tusler

Hi ED,

My PMDG 747 FMC was so accurately programmed that I bought and use the real FMC manual.

Is there any chance you could either sell or point us toward where to buy the pilots manual for the Black Shark, the one with all the graphs and placards and emergency procedures.

I'm guessing you are not putting all that into the simulation manual.

If you are ... well I'll wait and buy that instead!

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Hi ED,

My PMDG 747 FMC was so accurately programmed that I bought and use the real FMC manual.

Is there any chance you could either sell or point us toward where to buy the pilots manual for the Black Shark, the one with all the graphs and placards and emergency procedures.

I'm guessing you are not putting all that into the simulation manual.

If you are ... well I'll wait and buy that instead!

Try to contact directly with FSB. :D

picture.php?albumid=243&pictureid=1732

here is what sucks....I'm a DCS fan. I mean I can't wait to get BS, and I was actually sad to hear that KA-50s wouldn't be funded for production in Russia's armed forces.

Then I wake up...

I'm also in the US Army. And the bottom line is that one day I might be on the business end of one of these multi million dollar can openers!

It has been my experience that when there is money to be made someone will find a way. I can only hope one of the companies in the know might start selling a revised pilot manual.

I picked up a brand new x52 controller for $52 off ebay today :joystick:

I already have the Saitek rudder pedals so... now I just need to learn to fly!

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

There are about a dozen Ka-50s in service. There are about as many in "conservation" from the original Soviet production batch in the factory. These unfinished airframes will now be finished as Ka-52s. What will happen with the in-service Ka-50s is unknown, but probably nothing and they'll just "soldier on" alongside the Ka-52s. It's also unclear if any new-built airframes will be made, though probably also not.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

here is what sucks....I'm a DCS fan. I mean I can't wait to get BS, and I was actually sad to hear that KA-50s wouldn't be funded for production in Russia's armed forces.

Then I wake up...

I'm also in the US Army. And the bottom line is that one day I might be on the business end of one of these multi million dollar can openers!

LOL - I can see how you'd be conflicted there :-)

Cheers.