Un-lock the torpedo code!

Hawkeye60

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP!

Just so this does not get forgotten.

Very important!

Thanks for your consideration in this matter.

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

BUMP!

BUMP!

BUMP!

Third times the charm!

Admins

Any news or word on this?

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

On 11/8/2021 at 7:49 PM, Evoman said:

It looks like there is a pretty good interest in submarine warfare for DCS. It would be great if they added the necessary code in the short term to allow for mods. However I would like there to be a new 3rd party that is dedicated to submarine warfare in the long term.  There are like two new developers that currently have their high fidelity sub sims in alpha like Crush Depth and Modern Navel Warfare.

It would be great if they got involved creating modules for DCS.

I would love to see some naval modules in general. Submarines would be great the only problem is we don't have enough map space for a patrol though I think the south Atlantic map might be a good start.

• Like 1