F-15E WIP Update Discussion

DSplayer

• ED Team

folks please try and keep to the w.i.p update discussion here

thanks

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi, made a first flight yesterday, fixed the axes and main commands, I had some difficulties. Flying alone I also have to adjust the WSO commands and from what I understand it takes a third stick to be able to use it, do you confirm? On tube I see mostly weapons videos, few for systems setup.

Inviato dal mio SM-G998B utilizzando Tapatalk

Firma DCS.png

CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700K   3.60 GHz - DDR4 64,0 GB - MSI RTX3080ti - Win 11 64bit

what I like and don't like about the training missions in DCS. I hate waiting for it to let me hit the space key. I am held hostage forever waiting for it to 'let' me... as far as the videos with training, yes, often it can get tedious, but at least you can fast forward.

• Like 2

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

On 6/23/2023 at 5:54 AM, Predator-78 said:

Hi, made a first flight yesterday, fixed the axes and main commands, I had some difficulties. Flying alone I also have to adjust the WSO commands and from what I understand it takes a third stick to be able to use it, do you confirm? On tube I see mostly weapons videos, few for systems setup.

Inviato dal mio SM-G998B utilizzando Tapatalk

Just go to WSO cockpit, turn swithces on and go back to pilot cockpit

• Like 1