Groom heli pads

G.J.S

Pads H03 & H04, AI Heli flights (seen with AI UH-60's) seem unable to land, instead hovering at around 200FT? H01 & H02 seem unaffected.

Just for info.

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

I tried two different ways:

• Use a "Landing" waypoint: It worked just fine. UH-60 used the runway to take off and land. They didn't park at H03 and H04 though.
  • Use an advanced waypoint "Land" action: The first UH-60 made a perfect landing at H03, but the second one got stuck above the first, as seen in attached track.

Which method were you using when you saw this issue?

UH60_Groom_Advanced-Land_H04_not_OK.trk UH60_Groom_WP-Landing_OK.trk

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Hiya Flappie.

Cant remember exactly, and I don't have a track or anything as I posted this up as an afterthought.

All I can remember is that I had a flight of 4 UH-60 inbound to Groom to land, using pads H01 to H04 inclusive, 1 & 2 were used as expected by the AI, 3 & 4 had the flight members just position in the hover OVER the pads (3 & 4) at around 200FT AGL, even though the others on 1 & 2 had landed and shut down successfully.

There they remained - I had landed for fuel, this was completed and i took to the runway again and the 2 UH-60's were still over the pads, just hovering. The flight would have arrived at Groom circa 10 - 15 minutes before I dropped in, so the 2 members of the flight must be stuck in the hover for reasons unknown. 

Sorry I cant provide a track or anything, it was late and I just shut down without thinking, it was only next day I thought "better post it up as a 'maybe' issue just in case?".

Regards.

Edited by G.J.S

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

• 5 months later...