Is this a bug

shemi

I found something strange in the game! If the sun is here how the moon was lighted from this site??:huh::huh: Or maybe this is not on the planet Earht! :D

ScreenShot_100.thumb.jpg.1fea8116f79ac98522216a7523e80472.jpg

ScreenShot_101.thumb.jpg.a45aea661b0d5430d7a84a2b22ea10e3.jpg

Edited by shemi
[LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=3][B]=2ИАЕ=[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [/LEFT]

• ED Team
I also in real life saw Sun and Moon in one time ;)

It is very common. It just so happens that in the default day and time in Black Shark, in the Caucasus, both the moon and sun are visible. In the UK we had the same situation 3 weeks ago at around 09.00 GMT

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

• ED Team
i think what shemi is trying to point out is that the moon is shaded (lighted?) incorrectly. its western hemisphere should be in shadow, not the eastern.

Oops! Let us check!

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

The moon should be all white because it's not divided by the earth shadow...?

Let me say before I start I'm no expert and am quite happy for someone to correct me on this...... But wouldnn't what you're saying would only be definitely true if the Sun were directly illuminating the side of the Moon visible from Earth?..... And since the Moon is (obviously) much closer than the Sun this can't be the case during daylight since for this to happen the Moon and Sun would need to be on opposite sides in relation to earth.

Wouldn't the Moon be being illuminated by light reflected from the Earth? And if so wouldn't the side of the moon in shadow be dependant on it's angle from the Earth?

Or am I just talking rubbish and managed nothing more than to confuse everyone even further?

:unsure:

Edited by Jester_159th
Making a confusing hypothesis even worse!!

I also am not an expert but as far as I know light is distributed only in a straight line! By this logic is amazing sun is high in the sky and the moon is lit from the opposite side!http://solarsystem.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/gallery/Columbia_Moon.jpg

http://jrscience.wcp.muohio.edu/thumbs/WestNewMoon.jpeg

I think this is correct! ;)

moon1.thumb.jpg.5a0e17aed61d7fe58a0fc3bb7504b595.jpg

Edited by shemi
[LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=3][B]=2ИАЕ=[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [/LEFT]

Does it really matter when you are up to elbows in warnings trying to dodge triple A and Sams?

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

OOps, hmm seems thing with lighting needs correct ? ;]

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

do not stare at the moon. or the sun.

look the other way, where that brownish-green stuff is moving in your direction. that's called "ground", and he is basically your enemy as long as you don't look at him. he's very jealous, and he really likes to be looked at. so he starts to be a friend, and he will cover you! he will guide you! he's really a friend then.

but NEVER look in a other direction for too long, especially not at other THINGS, or he will magically elevate himself in front of you and SLAM, revenge for the betrayal in a long-time-relationship...

...uhm, what was this thread about?

Democracy is choice, not freedom...