NEW VERSION! Eurofighter Typhoon by Lechuzas Negras v1.0.72

Go to solution Solved by currenthill,

Hello,

I've just started using this mod and it is a lot of fun.

However, one or two minor points detract:

1. At present I seem to need to have one switch bound to "Cannon" and another to "Weapon Release", and press both to fire the gun. Is this correct? I can't seem to bind "Fire Cannon" to one switch/trigger on my controls.
  2. Gun sound is not very realistic, and I don't get many rounds either.
  3. Really tedious voice warnings for "Over G" and tones for low speed, RWR threat and others. Any means of reducing or disabling these?
  4. General reliance on SU-33 for things like HUD symbology. Any means of changing this?

I'm looking forward to further updates. Keep up the good work.

• gonano4 changed the title to NEW VERSION! Eurofighter Typhoon by Lechuzas Negras v1.0.5
On 1/24/2022 at 2:32 PM, Matrix9 said:

Hello,

I've just started using this mod and it is a lot of fun.

However, one or two minor points detract:

1. At present I seem to need to have one switch bound to "Cannon" and another to "Weapon Release", and press both to fire the gun. Is this correct? I can't seem to bind "Fire Cannon" to one switch/trigger on my controls.
  2. Gun sound is not very realistic, and I don't get many rounds either.
  3. Really tedious voice warnings for "Over G" and tones for low speed, RWR threat and others. Any means of reducing or disabling these?
  4. General reliance on SU-33 for things like HUD symbology. Any means of changing this?

I'm looking forward to further updates. Keep up the good work.

Weapon Release is for jettison the weapons and tanks. Just use the shoot weapon by default Spave key. The cannon is customand is set to the real round per minute 1.000-1.700. The RWR is in WIP and soon will be completed. We just need time. The "over G" is something that is really difficult to avid but we are working in news FM that can reduce this "maybe". About the HUD actually there is no way to creat in a custom HUD the LOCK and weapons information so for NAV there is no problem but in AA and AG we can "share infotmation with the radar and the HUD" if that meakes sens to you. Also a new version is available. THX for your feedback.

What has changed in 1.0.5?

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

There is a mention of potential additional weapons - and I thought I'd add a suggestion for one:

The CRV-7 rocket.

It is quite unlikely we'll see rockets in the payware EF-2000 module... but if the Cold War hadn't ended (and development was a bit smoother) - it is quite possible that early Eurofighters could have had them integrated (and it does seem to have been planned at one point).

The CRV is also interesting due to its unusually high speed. It'd also be nice to have if we could ever get it working with the F/A-18 module (as the Canadian Hornets carry them).

On 1/27/2022 at 1:42 AM, gonano4 said:

Weapon Release is for jettison the weapons and tanks. Just use the shoot weapon by default Spave key. The cannon is customand is set to the real round per minute 1.000-1.700. The RWR is in WIP and soon will be completed. We just need time. The "over G" is something that is really difficult to avid but we are working in news FM that can reduce this "maybe". About the HUD actually there is no way to creat in a custom HUD the LOCK and weapons information so for NAV there is no problem but in AA and AG we can "share infotmation with the radar and the HUD" if that meakes sens to you. Also a new version is available. THX for your feedback.

Further feedback. I've just installed 1.0.5.

I've tried to bind left and right wheelbrakes to rudder brake pedal axes, but there doesn't appear to be any braking action when I press the brake pedals, no matter how I adjust the axis curves, orientation and dead space. So far I can only brake by binding a button to "Wheel Brakes On".

21 hours ago, Matrix9 said:

Further feedback. I've just installed 1.0.5.

I've tried to bind left and right wheelbrakes to rudder brake pedal axes, but there doesn't appear to be any braking action when I press the brake pedals, no matter how I adjust the axis curves, orientation and dead space. So far I can only brake by binding a button to "Wheel Brakes On".

I have the same issue here. Can't get any braking action with toe brakes on wheel brake axis.

Instead I have to press "W" to slow down and stop.

Having said that, I have seen this issue on other mods. Maybe its an issue/limitation of SFM?

• 2 weeks later...

hello, thanks for this mod. its my favorite jet. i have a little problem. 

the mod is installed correctly as with my other mods. i go to mission editor and select the eurofighter and as client (i tried player too) but i cant fly it. i can see it on the ramp starting up but cant sit in the cockpit. any help?

do i have to have FC3 installed?

update: it works now that i have installed FC3. my apologies. i still have one issue though. no brakes. i set my rudder pedals toe brakes on the right\left axis but in game nothing happens. 

Edited by Sparc

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have other mods installed like JAS-39? It is known to have conflict and cause some ships and "vehicles" to go missing.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

7 hours ago, Shane Martin said:

@gonano4Seeing some weird AI behaviour when it will not fire radar controlled missiles, only IR guided, can this be looked into please?

Cracking job so far though!

At the moment I am unable to work on the mod, once I get some free time I’ll fix it along with the brakes bindings and other stuff ;)

• Like 1

On 2/23/2022 at 12:42 AM, gonano4 said:

At the moment I am unable to work on the mod, once I get some free time I’ll fix it along with the brakes bindings and other stuff 😉

Ahh I know your probably busy with other stuff, but thanks for saying you'll look into this when you have some free time 🙂

• Like 1

On 2/23/2022 at 4:33 PM, Jason32 said:

Texture work on a 12 Squadron version.12.jpg

Looks superb! Keep the great work

2 hours ago, Shane Martin said:

Ahh I know your probably busy with other stuff, but thanks for saying you'll look into this when you have some free time 🙂

currently studying for my pilot liscence.

• Like 3

I download the mod today again (alpha 1.0.7?!) I notice that I am having the Su-25 cockpit. The message is "eurofighter". Where should I report it?

Screen_220302_135602.jpg

And can I have the old 1.05 back?

Edited by VFGiPJP
  • Like 1

Somebody says the Rafale mod has conflicts with Clickable FC3 mod. I remove the later and it returns to normal.

• Like 1

Chicos soy PA_Tzap del Escuadrón virtual La Patrulla Azul, hace poco que empecé a volar en DCS y mí Escuadrón está haciendo nuestros primeros vuelos en este simulador. He probado vuestro trabajo y es impresionante espero más actualizaciones. He visto vuestros videos tutoriales sobre puesta en marcha y echo en falta alguno más en español sobre armamento se agradecería mucho. Nuevamente gracias por vuestro trabajo y compartir un abrazo desde las islas canarias.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 12:44 AM, VFGiPJP said:

I download the mod today again (alpha 1.0.7?!) I notice that I am having the Su-25 cockpit. The message is "eurofighter". Where should I report it?

Screen_220302_135602.jpg

And can I have the old 1.05 back?

Do you have the clickable f3c mod?

On 3/29/2022 at 2:53 PM, Redounet said:

Hi there

Been Trying to retexture the cockpit not saying im doing a better job than the author just trying to do something different

typh.png

typh2.png

Awesome. Looks nice. Although the eurofighter will keep that cockpit for a couple updates, we are planning on moving on to a better one.

On 3/30/2022 at 11:21 PM, Jason32 said:

Any news on the 2 seat version?

Indeed, It does have it's own efm. It likes to spin a lot. Will update more on the future.

• Like 1