NEW VERSION! Eurofighter Typhoon by Lechuzas Negras v1.0.72

Go to solution Solved by currenthill,

On 11/10/2022 at 9:53 AM, Jason32 said:

My WIP of the 'DCS' Typhoon Mod in number 1 Sqn, RAF.

TY1.jpg

TY.jpg

Nice work, Though just as a friendly input. The Typhoon does not have Aileron/Flaperon lines. and I would personally dull down the rivet lines. the wing ones are basically invisible in the true to life jet. Fantastic work though. Nice to see someone else working on liveries. 🙂 (PS, mine are nowhere near true to life, so don't take my advice to literally) 😛 

• 3 weeks later...
Am 10.11.2022 um 09:14 schrieb RedBear311:

Hello everyone,

As a proud part of the team behind this MOD. I am now offering a ticketing service for those who find issues with the MOD, whether they be small or big. We need to hear about them, you'll be able to track the progress of the issue raised and can be assured that the team behind the scenes is looking into the problem.

Check out https://teamvader.com

You will be able to see the progress of current known issues also to save double stacking tickets. 

The MOD only grows through development and testing by the users of the mod. Some issues may be caused by something we've never seen. So please raise the concern and let us fix it for you.

Kind regards

RedBear

Team:Vader

Hello! This mod is absolutely fantastic and my top favourite at the moment! Can‘t wait to see more functions coming live.

Now here‘s my request: could you guys by any chance do the steps to have this mod work in Liberation? This would allow us to use this amazing mod in a full campaign…?

3 hours ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

Hello! This mod is absolutely fantastic and my top favourite at the moment! Can‘t wait to see more functions coming live.

Now here‘s my request: could you guys by any chance do the steps to have this mod work in Liberation? This would allow us to use this amazing mod in a full campaign…?

Pm me Its not hard and also future note to remember these guys have nothing to do with mod support in liberation 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/2/2022 at 8:07 PM, 1MajorKoenig said:

As stated above. We have nothing to do with the Liberation Campaign mod. There are ways of adding it if you're hosting your own game. Or contact the administrator of the server you're flying on and ask that it be added to multiplayer. 

Thanks for your kind words. 

Regards

RedBear 

• Like 1

Same thing with Rafale

AI can't shoot MICA-NG but can shoot MICA-IR

Hopefully fixed in next update

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

• 1 month later...

I remember they said it can only shows airborne radar emissions but its not showing anything is there a fix?

EDIT: The HMD does not work either it does not show any of the custom typhoon symbology its just the normal SU-33 HMD circle.

Edited by Phantom-Hawk

On 11/10/2022 at 12:14 AM, RedBear311 said:

Hello everyone,

As a proud part of the team behind this MOD. I am now offering a ticketing service for those who find issues with the MOD, whether they be small or big. We need to hear about them, you'll be able to track the progress of the issue raised and can be assured that the team behind the scenes is looking into the problem.

Check out https://teamvader.com

You will be able to see the progress of current known issues also to save double stacking tickets. 

The MOD only grows through development and testing by the users of the mod. Some issues may be caused by something we've never seen. So please raise the concern and let us fix it for you.

Kind regards

RedBear

Team:Vader

Link doesn't work @RedBear311

image.png

null

7 hours ago, DukeAngus said:

i get that 1.1 isnt out yet, but why is the file  i downloaded from the website labeled 1.1?  and im pretty sure on the webpage i downloaded if from said 1.1.

anyway, is the mod that is currently out supposed to have clickable buttons around the mfd?

because 1.1 is out already.

for like 10 days now

• Like 1

@Zahnatomcould you please post a link to 1.1 or tell me where i can find the newest  eurofighter? i would say 2-5 days ago i downloaded option 3 file from the website https://lechuzasnegras.net/  because option 1 and 2 dont work.  when i install the file that i downloaded  a few days ago i get a aircraft that dcs main page says its 1.0.8. when i try to fly the thing it wont let me control pitch and roll is horribly slow and im pretty sure nothing in the cockpit is clickable and the mfds work like fc3 redfor planes

6 hours ago, DukeAngus said:

@Zahnatomcould you please post a link to 1.1 or tell me where i can find the newest  eurofighter? i would say 2-5 days ago i downloaded option 3 file from the website https://lechuzasnegras.net/  because option 1 and 2 dont work.  when i install the file that i downloaded  a few days ago i get a aircraft that dcs main page says its 1.0.8. when i try to fly the thing it wont let me control pitch and roll is horribly slow and im pretty sure nothing in the cockpit is clickable and the mfds work like fc3 redfor planes

you downloaded the 1.1 version. 1.0.8 was never released.

Edited by Zahnatom