123.png

Screen_211231_174213.png

Screen_220102_175007.jpg

Dowload:  Option 1

Manual: Document

Oficial Livery Template: Option 1

YouTube Channel : Discord EvilASV # 8641

Start-up TUTORIAL: VIDEO

This mod started development over two years ago as a personal project to join the DCS modding community. Its developers, as the name suggests, belong to the virtual squad Lechuzas Negras. We started with the VSN model and then added and improved it. We are currently working with Qbit Simulations on a spectacular new cockpit even more amazing than the current one, 100% true to the real one. And we'll keep working on the mod to fix bugs and add new content.

Happy New Year 2022!

Developers:
Gonzalodesanta

EvilASV

Qbit

Badger for internal textures in the cockpit. 

Vader for the texture template linked above.

Contributing Developers:

We want to thank our mentor Hawkeye60, the entire Gripen Team for their immense help. Vinedog for all the support. Grinnelli for inspiration. Badger for his cockpit textures mod wich we have implemented with his permission. Freebird on the coding information and Neoshot for help regarding textures. Vader for texture template work.

Testers:

The entire squadron Lechuzas Negras (Chirri, Martin, Pablo, 2DKUN, Darcos_06 ...)

Emiliano

Growling Siderwinder

LongShot

Special thanks:

We would like to thank D3W, especially Deliverator for supporting our project through the Airshow Mineralnye Vody 2021.
Growling Siderwinder for being interested in our mod and supporting us by testing the plane and making videos of the mod.
C.A.L.L. Campamento Aeronautico La Loma (Alberto, El Comandante) for so many years of passion for the air, to be the base of this and give us access to the air base of Albacete Los Llanos.
Jaume and Alex, formal mechanic and pilot of the Spanish air force.
LucasGitanoFamily for the main menu music.
Ildsjel07 For the instant action missions.

Features:

• Clickable cockpit
  • Custom NAV HUD
  • Startup procedure
  • Shutdown procedure
  • Custom external lights (different modes)
  • Damage model
  • Liveries for each nation that operates the aircraft
  • Custom DASS (RWR)
  • Custom HMD
  • Custom Radar (not working yet)
  • Rias
  • Animations: 
    • Canards
    • Flaperons
    • Leading edges
    • Air intake
    • Canpy
    • EJ-200
    • Wingflex
    • Wing vapors
  • Updated exterior model (currently using the VSN model as a base, we added more details)
  • AAR refueling
  • Real weapons loadout: 
  • A-A Weapons:
    • Meteor
    • Iris-T
    • Aim-132
    • Aim-120 C-5
    • Aim-9M
  • A-G Weapons:
    • Bombs just CCIP and CCRP MODE:
      • Mk-82 Snakeye
      • Mk-82
      • Mk-82Y
      • Mk-83
      • GBU-10
      • GBU-16
      • GBU-24 Paveway III
      • GBU-31
      • GBU-38
    • Antiradiation missiles:
      • AGM-88C
      • ALARM
  • Gun: BK-27 150 rds 27mm ammo PELE/PELE-T
  • LITENING
  • Smokewinder (all colors)

Installation:

Download the latest release at "link"

Unzip the zip in C:\ Users \ username \ Saved Games \ DCS (el nombre de usuario variará en su máquina y DCS podría ser DCS beta) \ Mods \ Aircraft

FAQ Preguntas frecuentes:

Do I need FC3 to use the module?

• Yes we use SU33 avionics so only SU33 works.

Is there any plan to make it independent?

• Yes, but without promise as we are still exploring the limits of development without the SDK..

Is there any plan for a two-seaters version?

• Surprise.

Pass the IC?

• Yes.

Known issues:

[Incompatibility with the JAS39 MOD] Terrain units and ships will disappear.

AI doesn't shoot our custom missiles.

Changelog:

v1.0.1

[Add] New instant action missions.

v1.0.2 

[Removed] Mach cone for better fps performance.

[Fix] Gear animation.

v1.0.3

[Fix] FM -> Engines performance.

v1.0.4

[Fix] FM 

v1.0.5

[New] FM engines and SFM data more realistic

Top supercruise (no afterburner) speed at FL400 (standar cruise altitude): Mach 1.3

Less "Over G" sound

Max Speed at sea level: Mach 1.33

Max Speed at FL400 (standar cruise altitude) : Mach 2.21

T/W greater than 1 with light loads

T/W less than 1 with heavy loads

Optimum turn ratio speed: 220-300 Kts

v.1.0.6.

Hotfix for controls.

Added new cockpit textures

wip: Creation of texture Paint Kit for v 1.0.69.

v.1.0.69. 

Hotfix ejection/death causing CTD (Crash to Desktop for non nerds)

v.1.0.7.

Flight model performance
            Cd0
            High g turns
            Slats movements improve
            Canards movements improve

v1.0.72.

Flight model performance

ROADMAP: (NO PROMISES)

WIP:

Add A/P and it's cockpit buttons

Fix custom RWR

New 3D cockpit and textures

Two seater 3D model

Add disorientation recovery button

A-G version with guieded weapons

Break axis

Nose wheel animation

MAYBE:

New Working in a EFM

Add Mach cone

Add Interior lights

Add operational custom radar

Add new A-G weapons

Fly by wire

Fuel page

HSI

Independent HMD

Thanks for all the support, see you in the sky!

Screen_211118_091433.png

Screen_211220_171149.png

Screen_211231_054801.png

Screen_211121_000159.png

Any chance of changing the thread title? I keep thinking there's a new version, only to find it's still the same one from almost 2 years ago....

Maybe just put the release date on the title instead?

• Like 2

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

On 3/10/2024 at 3:38 PM, andyc said:

so i don't get any option to actually fly it - can't get in the cockpit - is that because i don't have the su-33 aircraft ? this is latest 2.9 dcs

If you can't get in the cockpit of a mod, then yes that usually means you don't have something that the mod needs in order to fly.

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

En 10/3/2024 a las 20:38, andyc dijo:

so i don't get any option to actually fly it - can't get in the cockpit - is that because i don't have the su-33 aircraft ? this is latest 2.9 dcs

Yes.

In first page there is the answer

FAQ Preguntas frecuentes:

Do I need FC3 to use the module?

• Yes we use SU33 avionics so only SU33 works.

Edited by Elias Baley
  • Like 1

Does anyone have a idea of the real HOTAS layout for the stick and throttle for the Eurofighter? I like to try get my control setups as close as possible to the real thing-and saw some old topics people had a good idea of the controls , but ...the links aren't up to date.

I know it'll be similar to other planes- but still want to get as close as possible

Second Question: I have what appears to be two HUDS when i start the game- one is the SU-33 one, but it starts out dimmed away- i can raise the brightness or lower it- but my problem is the first HUD that appears- this HUD is different and newer and looks cool  but is always there and does not change when i turn on BVR more or other modes. I cannot turn off this strange new HUD- or change it. Is there a way to control it? Having two HUDS on  top of each other is super cluttered. And the de clutter button  right below the HUD does not get rid of it, only a few small bits

Not sure if i missed some guide over how to control it

Also funny, the HUD color change only affects the bottom one(the flanker one)- not the eurofighter one

-Oddly, the brightness of the flanker one is dim- and that makes it hard to use the radar there

eurofighter cluttered.png

eurofighter cluttered 2 huds.png

eurofighter cluttered 2 brightness.png

21 minutes ago, Zapon said:

Second Question: I have what appears to be two HUDS when i start the game- one is the SU-33 one, but it starts out dimmed away- i can raise the brightness or lower it- but my problem is the first HUD that appears- this HUD is different and newer and looks cool  but is always there and does not change when i turn on BVR more or other modes. I cannot turn off this strange new HUD- or change it. Is there a way to control it? Having two HUDS on  top of each other is super cluttered. And the de clutter button  right below the HUD does not get rid of it, only a few small bits

Not sure if i missed some guide over how to control it

Also funny, the HUD color change only affects the bottom one(the flanker one)- not the eurofighter one

-Oddly, the brightness of the flanker one is dim- and that makes it hard to use the radar there

eurofighter cluttered.png

eurofighter cluttered 2 huds.png

eurofighter cluttered 2 brightness.png

there's a switch above the left engine rpm display.

regarding the hotas, there's some information in the HB Eurofighter sub forum

• Like 1

On 10/18/2023 at 4:42 PM, currenthill said:

Not hard at all, it took me 30 seconds to fix the conflict issue. I've asked Gonzalo to include the fix in their next update. But here are the needed changes. (The three files belong to the Lechuzas Negras team Eurofighter mod, with the addition of my changes to fix the conflict issue).

Eurofighter.lua 45.39 kB · 77 downloads Weapons.lua 33.83 kB · 78 downloads EurofighterT.lua 37.84 kB · 77 downloads

I had grabbed both mods- spotted this before trying both, grabbed the files, no problems! Thank You, i have gripens flying with eurofighters!

I hope both mod makers will get to this- not sure if everyone's aware of it, i did mention it in the EF discord and i don't know if the Gripen devs know of the conflicts - though i know it only takes one of the two teams to fix this, not both

10 hours ago, Zahnatom said:

there's a switch above the left engine rpm display.

regarding the hotas, there's some information in the HB Eurofighter sub forum

I'll look for the heatblur info then, figured that since they're working on the EF they might have an idea.....

thank you -somehow i missed that little switch despite trying every switch in the cockpit

Edited by Zapon

• 4 weeks later...