ABRIS in MP?

Frosties

To cooperate with ABRIS as far I know: all your people need to have same frequency. Then changle Self ID, 1 for leader, rest 2, 3 and 4. Wingman choose Wingman mode, leader Commander mode (?). Then you can send links to other players via upper Datalink panel. Example lock something on Shkval, set to who send locked position and click send on datalink panel.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

We have the same freq, different self-id ... not sure about the different modes since we dont know what the dial says :)

We dont appear on each others ABRIS screens and doesnt recieve the info from data-link with the settings we have set for now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vincere Est Totum

And what about setup Radio and Datalink? Same frequency, switch on power, and different ID. Read the manual.

EDIT:

OMG: you were faster then i wrote answer.

LockOn SVK Squad bomber.

"Flight sim is not about to know everything about aircraft, but to know which button must be pressed in crucial time." - dead virtual pilot

I don't want talk bullshits cos I also just learned it with 104th_Crayola help, but it is enough if two people have wingman mode, then they can send datalink. Aaah I forgot to say to have Master ARM on and Laser on when locking something to send.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I always lock, don't know it must be, but I do it always.

If Self ID and modes are ok, you will see yourselves both.

ಠ_ಠ

Normaly its best to switch the datalink to "wingman mode" for every pilot of the flight!

In Comander Mode you are able to get targets from your flight leader ONLY and the other wingmen do not appear in the ABRIS!

The wingman mode is the second position from right of the rotary switch next to the datalink ID rotary switch.

DCS Rafale - please :thumbup:

To return to this:

When finding a target, and report tem to the enemy they appear on their screen.

What about my own? is there a way to recon an area, put in units on the map for my own personal use to plan an attack?

Have looked thru the manual but havent found it...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vincere Est Totum