UH-60L Black Hawk Mod ("Official" Thread)

@AirCav620 did you read the manual and followed the steps in it?

*snip*
Installation
● Armed Blackhawk requires the UH-60L mod to be installed BEFORE installing Armed Blackhawk.
● The UH-60L mod and install guide may be found here: https://github.com/Kinkkujuustovoileipa/uh-60l/releases
● The Armed Blackhawk guide is intended to supplement the UH-60L guide, it is recommended you review the UH-60L prior to installing and using the Armed Blackhawk mod. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1kCJf5Nk-fU_21eO7W1ozYfb9FKt488ax65IbeuIGVtA/edit#slide=id.g10e637a6f4e_4_0
*/snip*

Check their Discord for the DCS_Armed_Blackhawk_Guide_v5.6.pdf

Edited by Neo47
  • Like 1

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

On 1/22/2024 at 1:18 AM, AirCav620 said:

@ANDR0ID maybe you can help a noob out. I've downloaded the latest version of the 60L, everything works fine. Downloaded and unzipped the 5.7 Armed mod but cant get it to "work," as in I cant fly anything other than basic loadout config. I've tried dropping it in \saved, \mods\, \aircraft, and even \UH60L. Any advice or guidance on where to put the Armed mod in terms of files? TIA

AirCav620, I've attached the latest user guide for Armed Blackhawk with Install instructions, but in short you'll be installing the Armed Blackhawk files over (overwriting) some of the UH-60L files in your saved games folder. 

DCS_Armed_Blackhawk_Guide_v5.7.pdf

Edited by ANDR0ID
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellas, i've been enjoying the mod a lot and i wanted to share it with a friend, we were trying to work out how the multicrew function works and we just havent been able to find much help online on how to do it. To be fair we didnt understand the manual very well either so i was looking to see if anyone can help us out? Specifically we cant seem to figure out what port and IP to put in the .lua file and if we have to put eachothers ports on the same slots or if it doesnt matter which of 4 we choose? Thanks in advance, its a great mod to have for free!

why no easy to find KEY BIND setup for weapons...Anywhere ???????  not even a setup/install video on youtube for the WEAPON UH-60L   not even Grim Reaper  😞  very frustrating..i see so many useing all the weapons..so, i know they can fire & drop..but I sure can not seem able to Find the4 correct Bindings that SHOOT/DROP  ARM  any of them... H.E.L.P.  Please 🙂

On 2/9/2024 at 9:47 AM, Thunderjet said:

sorry just a question, in 1.3 the hely can carry and use minigun , why in 1.4 this feature there is no more?

The original version 1.3 of the UH60L mod did not carry any weapon. The 1.4 add-on by Tanuki, added Miniguns.

10 minutes ago, Weed89 said:

why no easy to find KEY BIND setup for weapons...Anywhere ???????  not even a setup/install video on youtube for the WEAPON UH-60L   not even Grim Reaper  😞  very frustrating..i see so many useing all the weapons..so, i know they can fire & drop..but I sure can not seem able to Find the4 correct Bindings that SHOOT/DROP  ARM  any of them... H.E.L.P.  Please 🙂

follow the instructions of this post:

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

On 2/9/2024 at 5:47 AM, Thunderjet said:

sorry just a question, in 1.3 the hely can carry and use minigun , why in 1.4 this feature there is no more?

thanks

After upgrading to v1.4 you'll need to reinstall the Armed Blackhawk mod as well. 

• Like 1

I'm sure a stupid question but how do you add/remove the refueling probe.  I can't find it anywhere and google hasn't helped.

Edit:

Nevermind, found the manual and it tells all.

Edited by Bravo4

• 3 weeks later...

One problem I'm having is that if I do a slick version of a SOAR bird, i.e. no stubby ESSS, I select remove pylon but once I fire up the game, the ESSS is back. No matter what I do, the wings come back.

Edit: Of course just as I post this, it's working as advertised. Go figure...

Edited by H60MTI

Former SSG US Army

UH-60A/L/M Crewchief

"2 To Fly!"

Glad its working! Probably had the pylons "empty" instead of removed... ensure to use remove pylon in the mission editor and get the "X" in the pylon armament slots. 

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone else have the problem of when landing even on the slightest of un-even ground the hawk' wants to topple to the right?

If you know how to solve this I would be grateful for your advice.

Visit the Dangerdogz at www.dangerdogz.com. We are a group based on having fun (no command structure, no expectations of attendance, no formal skills required, that is not to say we can not get serious for special events, of which we have many). We play DCS and IL2 GBS. We have two groups one based in North America / Canada and one UK / Europe. Come check us out. 

7 hours ago, DD_Friar said:

Does anyone else have the problem of when landing even on the slightest of un-even ground the hawk' wants to topple to the right?

If you know how to solve this I would be grateful for your advice.

try to check if the wheel brakes are applied by default, and if you have enough room make a rolling land. Hope it helps

• Thanks 1

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick