Clickable cockpits for Flaming Cliffs 3

On 2/27/2022 at 5:48 AM, Cukrrak said:

A new mod that makes FC3 aircraft clickable is in development by RedK0d.

All FC3 aircraft and Su-25T are partially clickable (limited to avionics implemented originally by ED).

Mod's repository on github:

https://github.com/RedK0d/CLICKABLE-FC3

I'm putting it here so more people are aware of this mod.

I am not the author of this mod! If you want to contact the author, there is an official discord channel (link on github).

Many thanks for sharing this info...looking fwd to d/l + test & try this.

MOBO/MSI X570-A PRO/PCIe 4. CPU/AMD RYZEN 9 3900X (12 CORE), RAM/DDR4-32 GB (3200MHZ with XMP activated on the MOBO), GPU/EVGA-RTX 3080Ti, HMD/PIMAX Crystal, HOTAS/Thrustmaster Cougar

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 09.06.2023 at 11:47, JG11Preusse said:

Всем здравствуйте,

Если я куплю только МиГ-29 (модель FC3) примерно за 14 долларов США, смогу ли я использовать этот мод?

Это означает, что я не покупаю FC3, в магазине DCS доступен только 1 самолет.

Хальс и Байнбрух

И я

У меня отдельно Су-27 и Су-33. Мод работает нормально.

• Like 3

On 6/10/2023 at 10:30 AM, Nick220584 said:

У меня отдельно Су-27 и Су-33. Мод работает нормально.

Translation: I own the Su-27 and Su-33 separately. The mod works fine.

If it works in those, it'll work in the MiG-29 in the same way it's set to work in the bundled version. They are the same aircraft. There are no differences between the two "versions".

EDIT: Not sure why you don’t just download it and try it. Just enter “0” for the donation amount and download it. If you like it and want to use it, go back and make a donation.

Edited by Ironhand
  • Like 2

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Am 11.6.2023 um 14:45 schrieb Ironhand:

Translation: I own the Su-27 and Su-33 separately. The mod works fine.

If it works in those, it'll work in the MiG-29 in the same way it's set to work in the bundled version. They are the same aircraft. There are no differences between the two "versions".

EDIT: Not sure why you don’t just download it and try it. Just enter “0” for the donation amount and download it. If you like it and want to use it, go back and make a donation.

Hi again,

i downloaded it now as you recomended for 0 donation.

Will like to try it out and i alltime donate , when i like something.

What i just saw in the readme.md (no Mig-29 mentioned there) :

Supported
 Su-27
 J-11A
 Su-33
 Su-25T
 Su-25
 A-10A
 F-15C 

Edited by JG11Preusse

2 hours ago, JG11Preusse said:

Hi again,

i downloaded it now as you recomended for 0 donation.

Will like to try it out and i alltime donate , when i like something.

What i just saw in the readme.md (no Mig-29 mentioned there) :

Supported
 Su-27
 J-11A
 Su-33
 Su-25T
 Su-25
 A-10A
 F-15C 

Install it and see what happens. It's supposed to include the MiG-29A/S/G. The scripts, etc that are a part of it, include the MiG-29A/S/G.

• Like 1

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

• 4 weeks later...

Brilliant mod. 👍👍 Congrats and well done to the author!
This "upgrades" all of the FC3 aircraft for the user, makes for a nice and simple middle-ground between their basic (non clickable) default cockpits and the full fidelity (fully clickable) cockpits of far more advanced modules.
Thoroughly recommended.

On 3/21/2022 at 4:03 PM, Bashibazouk said:

Fantastic Mod. I thought I wouldn't really need it as I've spent the years learning all the key commands but for certain actions it's incredible. Also, it's the best way to learn the cockpits of the FC3 planes - sure, there are diagrammes in the manual etc, but having the actual button in the actual cockpit while flying is priceless.

Ditto!

Edited by LucShep
  • Like 1

CGTC Caucasus retexture mod  |  A-10A cockpit retexture mod  |  Shadows reduced impact mod  |  DCS 2.5.6  (the best version for performance, VR or 2D)

DCS terrain modules_July23_27pc_ns.pngDCS aircraft modules_July23_27pc_ns.png  aka Luke Marqs; call sign "Ducko" =

Spoiler

Win10 Pro x64 | Intel i7 12700K (@5.1/5.0p + 3.9e) | 64GB DDR4 @3466 CL16 (Crucial Ballistix) | RTX 3090 24GB EVGA FTW3 Ultra | 2TB NVMe (MP600 Pro XT) + 500GB SSD (WD Blue) + 3TB HDD (Toshiba P300) + 1TB HDD (WD Blue) | Corsair RMX 850W | Asus Z690 TUF+ D4 | TR PA120SE | Fractal Meshify C | UAD Volt1 + Sennheiser HD-599SE | 7x USB 3.0 Hub | 50'' 4K Philips 7608/12 UHD TV (+Head Tracking) | HP Reverb G1 Pro (VR) | TM Warthog + Logitech X56 

• 5 months later...
32 minutes ago, Callsign112 said:

Does anyone know if this project is still being worked on?

Last update to it (on Github) was 8 months ago, if that suggests anything.

• Thanks 1

_____

• 2 months later...

The latest version available from GitHub causes problems with F-15C binding since 2.9.0:

There seems to be a recent fix for dev_install.lua, but I'm not going to hot-patch a mod. I've seen some video (forgot the link) with some promising progress, it seems like they want to make the mod even more immersive, but I'd like to hear more. Also, the mod had an annoying popup in-game with at least some of the shopping options not really working. I'm not sure about the state of the mod.

What I liked about it most, actually, was not the clickability itself (although cool), but the tooltips on particular controls. That is the documentation/exploratory function of the mod. A lot of research went into this mod, really cool.

• Like 1

✈️ L-39, F-5E, F/A-18C, MiG-15, F-86F, C-101, FC3 🛩️ Yak-52, P-47, Spitfire 🚁 UH-1H, Ka-50 III 🗺️ NTTR, PG, SY, Chnl, Norm2 📦 Supercarrier, NS430, WWII 🕹️ VKB STECS+Gladiator/Kosmosima ▶️ DCS Unscripted YouTube