WINWING STORE pre-order system online now!

WINWING

Well, 10min before the timer was out, they delayed it to the 15th..

that’s why I am pissed. I stayed up for that

Edited by FZG_Immel

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

3 minutes ago, FZG_Immel said:

Well, 10min before the timer was out, they delayed it to the 15th..

that’s why I am pissed. I stayed up for that

You are not alone... Very disapointing 😞

i7-8700K / 32GB RAM @3000 / 1TB M.2 SSD / Asus RTX 2080 Ti OC

VR- Gamer: Valve Index

Flight Gear: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / Thrustmaster TPR / 3x Thrustmaster MFD / Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So you complained here then created a separate thread??

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

1 час назад, Dragon1-1 сказал:

That might have something to do with a little unpleasantness that's going on over your western border...

The best thing to do is, especially if you've got enough money to buy a Winwing stick, is to move to a saner country and try from there.

need a lot of money, youth and health, and I'm already old and poor

Try to survive it without getting conscripted, nuked or dying of old age, then. If you can outlive the fool who started all this, they eventually should start shipping again (Western companies will probably want to pick the bones of both combatants as soon as smoke and/or radiation clears). Right now it's a really bad time to be in Russia (but hey, at least you're not in Ukraine, being there is even worse). The only way I can see is finding someone close by to buy it and then physically bring it over the border to where it can be handed to some Russian courier service. I don't know if there's anyone like that on those forums, I'm in the EU, so I can't help.

well.. seems like that was another failure..

Timer went from 0:00:00 to Out of stock..

Edited by FZG_Immel

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

A much better system ( to avoid the carnage with the site currently) would be to let customers buy on a pre order basis, and simply advise them when it will ship, just like Virpil. No idea why they would have the countdown system, its obvious that everyone will all try and buy at once........

Edited by markturner1960
  • Like 1

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

Doing a "launch" the way they obviously wanted to do is incredibly challenging technically. The website load and the user behavior patterns are wildly different than expected... And predicted load is, as a rule, at least 10x less than observed. 

They'll learn for next time.

11 minutes ago, markturner1960 said:

A much better system ( to avoid the carnage with the site currently) would be to let customers buy on a pre order basis, and simply advise them when it will ship, just like Virpil. No idea why they would have the countdown system, its obvious that everyone will all try and buy at once........

Pretty sure that this IS for PREORDER.  The countdown timer was for opening of PREORDER unless I'm mistaken.  Hard to know with language barrier whether it's actually shipping right away or not (pop up implies it might), but it was labelled as preorder. 🤔

Finally managed to get my pre order in.....

• Like 2

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

• 1 month later...

Be warned, they do not appear to actually honor preorders. They just released stock for new sales and didn't fill my preorder. One of my friends put a brand new stocked order in Sunday night that is already processing for shipment for material I have an unfilled preorder for. 

When I contacted customer service to ask why material was released for new sales without filing existing back orders they just sent me a generic message about being eager for my stuff.

• 1 month later...

I select $500.00 worth of equipment on the "Wining" webpage and could not continue through the purchasing process because my email is not verified, Tried several time. Frustrating. anyone else have this issue?

HA! yeah and I am an IT guy. The email to verify was in my junk folder, DOH!

• 1 month later...

Order and payment - delivered to NZ 6 days later. I mean, that's great, of course.

What concerned me though, was that $1k USD of goods just got left on the doorstep for 3 or 4 hours - two days early - no signature - just left. Doorstep theft is rife around here.

No complaints - I got the goods - but jeez - I assumed a signature delivery would have been in place.

3 hours ago, Flit said:

Order and payment - delivered to NZ 6 days later. I mean, that's great, of course.

What concerned me though, was that $1k USD of goods just got left on the doorstep for 3 or 4 hours - two days early - no signature - just left. Doorstep theft is rife around here.

No complaints - I got the goods - but jeez - I assumed a signature delivery would have been in place.

Nothing to do with WW...complain to Fedex!

Well, yes, thanks. I do already have a grasp on that concept though; that Fedex is the delivery contractor and that there wasn't a WW staff member and van at my door.

I wonder if anybody has any feedback for me on their delivery(?) Was it signed for or left on the doorstep as was mine? I certainly didn't see any verification of what kind of delivery service I was getting when I completed the order with WW - and I was looking carefully. I have also looked in the help section and can't see anything to verify.

And so I might consider questioning Fedex on the delivery service I received vs the one I got, but that I might be better informed if I knew what the agreed contract between WW and Fedex had been.

Every WW delivery that I've received had to be signed for.....and I've  had a few.

I haven't had to sign for anything since pre-COVID times.  These days you're lucky if they even ring the doorbell when they drop it on the porch.  I can't specifically comment on WinWing delivery since I picked them up at a Fedex drop site since I knew I wasn't going to be around.  Did have to sign there, but that's a different scenario.

• 1 month later...

Why does Winwing not accept a normal German address? I tried entering my address in their system and get errors that it cannot valid any of the address entries. As a result I cannot order from their store. Do they have another store, maybe in Europe, or can you only purchase via AliExpress?