What are the bomb fusing times?

Gunfreak

On 8/1/2022 at 6:52 PM, NineLine said:

I am open to requesting new timings and new fuses if you guys see the need, as always supply factual data it was used, and the reason why you think it is needed and it can be considered. 

Thanks.

These are detonators that are used with the needle type pistols, such as no. 30. (1944).

The ones we have in game are for the no 28 anvil type, which are perfectly OK, but lack the following.

I see the 2 or 3 sec more useful than the 1 sec time we have at the moment for attacking moving or static targets at low level

There is also a 25/30 sec timer, introduced in 1944, which also could be considered. .

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

6 hours ago, Nealius said:

I also thought the 1 second timer curious. It doesn't seem like enough delay to remove oneself from the frag zone.

Mabye not in real life, however splash damage isn't completely correctly modelled. So 1 second is enough in DCS(might be  enough in real life to. But probably not within safety limits. )

Edited by Gunfreak

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.