Help Me please

My own mod MLRS Artillery .

My mod and ground units appears in Mission Editor.

But in game there are no ground units appears including My mod.

Removing my mod from Tech folder this not happening

So my mod only cause this problem.What causes this problem in my mod? 

Help me guys .Thanks

20220410124751_1.jpg

20220410124828_1.jpg

20220410124649_1.jpg

dcs.log

Lots of possibilities, hard to tell without the full Mod to look at in game, however:

The fact that you can place them and see them in the ME suggests it might be a texture issue, possibly

Make sure the path to the textures is correct, and the textures are correctly named according to the edm.  

2.Rocket spin rotation is weird 

your model's origin point does not match it's center of gravity.

You have MANY threads and posts asking about the same mod that you are trying to create. I suggest you keep all your questions about this mod in ONE thread so that those that are kind enough to assist you can do so in 1 place.

Ok thanks for your replies. and @prccowboy Sorry,  due to lack of answers from ppls i did that. . I keeping this from here only.

1.Yes rectified rocket spin my rocket origin causes that. now perfect

2. @razo+r Actually yes AI taking 3min shoot after they aimed at co-ordinates and combat position

But in my case nothing react as a AI. I entered vehicle as a player everything works my hydraulics all in combat position i can aim and shoot.

According to other mods this is very basic even my first pre existing tank mod download from other website which is using for my learning purpose working as a AI perfectly (Shooting fire at point task)

dont know why i m getting this i checking all .lua . and no errors regarding this mod. here i attached my log, MY mod name is: PINAKA

And any .lua study sources for DCS  are available ??

Kindly help me. Thanks 

dcs.log.old

Edited by love0rdie