George stops firing Hellfires after rearm

moggel

In my testing the AI CP/G ("George") works fine and deploys Hellfires as expected up until we're out and I RTB for rearm. After rearming George states he is engaging but he never fires and, also, I don't see the Hellfire cue (the square) at all. Does something gets disabled on rearm that needs to be re-enabled or something?

i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz; 16Gb DDR3; GeForce GTX 1070; Windows 10; TM Warthog HOTAS

This happens to me quite a lot.   If you go to the WPN page you can see the hellfires are not selected.

I usually get George to cycle weapons, disengage, cycle master arm,  George comes back online but i'm not sure exactly what fixes him.

I have had this happen to me. Did a rearm/repair, after scoring some battle damage, and George didn't want to engage. He would slave to a target but no box. Then he went as far to not see anything even its clear you can see them in the TADS. 

I just had this problem and George had selected radar Hellfires as active his type, which wasn't working as the aircraft didn't have any. Jumping into the CPG pit and changing the type selection from "RF" to "SAL" got them working again.

• Like 2

On 4/10/2022 at 9:54 PM, moggel said:

In my testing the AI CP/G ("George") works fine and deploys Hellfires as expected up until we're out and I RTB for rearm. After rearming George states he is engaging but he never fires and, also, I don't see the Hellfire cue (the square) at all. Does something gets disabled on rearm that needs to be re-enabled or something?

It was reported already:

Wait for a fix sooner or later ;).

• Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro