A new mod system

Tank50us

There is a company in Maryland that uses that as their business model. 
By EULA, modding in DCS will not get any rewards by your works. That required modders signal a agreement to turn as 3rd parties, and support your work.

Enviado desde mi RNE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

All for this. I use a few scenic mods that can go dead after a patch. Especially annoying since those mods are not offering fantastically outlandish features but basic scenery and deck items that should be in the core game and a paid dlc. Chocks, static versions with guards and tarps, tow bars, basic ground support equipment etc are all missing unless a mod is put into play. 

sure mods are affirmation of community buy in but they are also sometimes an inditement of the devs failure to flesh out the most basic scenic elements in over a decade which is getting up to how long one of the most popular mods has been around. 

Without the mods to keep my own creative interest it’s likely I would not have invested so much into the game given it’s many flaws and many dated models  

Given this is unlikely to change ever, a nod to better supporting the mod makers and mod users is, I feel, fair. 

• Like 1

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.