what's the next DCS aircraft/chopper game??

SEAL

hi,can DCS developers tell us which one aircraft or helicopter is their next new sim???or how about a vote electing the favorite aircraft/helicopter for most players??

I believe its been previously posted that its the A-10C model, followed by the AH-64A....I don't think a vote would change the powers that be since I believe the model is already down the production line IIRC.

Just a hypothesis but I would think that the next module will come our way in less than a year; per the development updates the modules are coming in nine month intervals. But I would think that we would be able to see the A-10C in a shorter interval than that since ED has already developed an A-10C simulator for the US Air force. In regards to the other modules (I may stand corrected) but IIRC the some modules are being worked on simultaneously.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

I am hoping for another he;icopter module and one which is prettier than the KA50. Also the a10 has already been done by Ed quite well, what is to be imrpoved when other helis have yet to be modelled. If Inhad to vote then the hind is both exciting, never been done and actaully looks like a helicopter should.. grr

thanks for listening and happy christmas.. i am off for some therapy

SEAL i recommend you to use the search function of this forum. These questions have been asked and replied countless times. ;)

Just look through the FAQ also, it has all info you want regarding this and much more. Youll find the list of upcoming aircrafts, and what dictates wich aircraft to be made. A vote here will not change this list as some of the A/C's are already ordered by militaries, and thus are to be produced first. Correct me if im wrong anyone.

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS

I am hoping for another he;icopter module and one which is prettier than the KA50. Also the a10 has already been done by Ed quite well, what is to be imrpoved when other helis have yet to be modelled. If Inhad to vote then the hind is both exciting, never been done and actaully looks like a helicopter should.. grr

thanks for listening and happy christmas.. i am off for some therapy

The Hind has been done before in the 90's but I agree that it would be a cool chopper to fly.

Also the a10 has already been done by Ed quite well, what is to be imrpoved when other helis have yet to be modelled.

It has been done well, but not to the level of detail as the Ka50 or even the Su25T which both have advanced flight models for a start ;)

The A10c with 6DOF and the new terrain model will be very exciting. I think we all have our own wishlist no doubt, but I would think there will be no disagreement how exciting it is to learn in great detail whatever plane/helo that comes next.

Bring on the HOG! Although I'm in NO rush...still have a lot of time to put into the KA-50 ;)

The next module is the A-10C.

There will be no changing that ;)

I cant remember if anyone ever asked this, but is the A-10A going to be released alongside the A-10C? Or is the A-10A not going to be done because ED has the OK to do the A-10C?

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo