Problem with flaps

Skrzatek

I was flying a MiG-15 and had a problem with the flaps when I used them often. After two touch and go landings, they stopped extending. I'm sure I caused this problem by breaking the hydraulic system somehow. But the general question is what did I do wrong?

After takeoff I retracted the flaps from 20 degrees position when IAS was no more than 350. Then, on the approach, I extended the flaps to 20 degrees when the IAS was around 350 and held the lever in that position. After passing the marker I extended the flaps to 55 degrees and held the lever in that position. Then after slowing down I retracted flaps and extended to 20 degrees.

Yes, I always return the lever to neutral, but only in the air. On final I didn't return the lever to neutral after extending flaps to 55 degrees (I extended them fully down after passing the marker). Then I retracted them on the ground and after few seconds I switched the lever to 20 degrees position for takeoff.

Edited by Skrzatek

Unfortunately I cannot provide a track. Plane was on a free trial and didn't think about saving one. All my actions are described and it was happening when I frequently used flaps during multiple touch and go landings (in most cases 2 attempts were enough to brake them). I can also provide information that it happened both after autostart and manual one, so all switches (according to checklist) were in the correct positions. Maybe the pump shouldn't be used so often with such short intervals?

• Thanks 1