[ATTN ALL DEVS] F-105D-31RE "THUD" THUNDERCHIEF - WITH ENGINEERING DATA DUMP, MANY FILES

SOLIDKREATE

On 10/11/2022 at 5:58 PM, SOLIDKREATE said:

They do exist, I have uploaded them in post #1

Okay biys which ones do you want me to buy? The Smithstyonian has them? Any thior party Modders with ESTABLISHED PFM module interested? I will literally buy this right now. I'm guessing the 1971 book?

nullimage.png

How hard would it be to get the 1F-105B-34-1-1A? From what I gather, that is a pretty important document, as it defines the actual capabilities of the weapon systems. I've read through the 1F-4E-34-1 manual, and it does a great job defining the operation of the weapons systems, but not necessarily enough to simulate them in full fidelity. Could someone request the document be declassified on the basis that the equipment, nor any of it's derivatives are in current service? 

Edited by Mastur_Grunt

2 hours ago, Mastur_Grunt said:

How hard would it be to get the 1F-105B-34-1-1A? From what I gather, that is a pretty important document, as it defines the actual capabilities of the weapon systems. I've read through the 1F-4E-34-1 manual, and it does a great job defining the operation of the weapons systems, but not necessarily enough to simulate them in full fidelity. Could someone request the document be declassified on the basis that the equipment, nor any of it's derivatives are in current service? 

I see no reason why the -34-1-1A/-34-1-1-1 couldn't be declassified if it isn't already.

On 10/13/2022 at 12:28 PM, Mastur_Grunt said:

Smithstonian states they have it. They sent me the order form.

Edited by SOLIDKREATE

On 10/14/2022 at 1:51 AM, SOLIDKREATE said:

Smithstonia has it. They sent me the order form. And Blaze has one.

TO 1F-105B-34-1-1A is the classified supplement which doesn't appear on the Smithsonian index, so they probably don't have it.  I don't have it either, I have TO 1F-105B-34-1-1, which is unclassified.

Edited by Blaze1

I will add it. The Smithstonian does have them now including the suppliment. But not the 'A'. I have the order form. Once I get those from, them or Blaze. I will re-compile and upload.

12 hours ago, Blaze1 said:

TO 1F-105B-34-1-1A it the classified supplement which doesn't appear on the Smithsonian index, so they probably don't have it.  I don't have it either, I have TO 1F-105B-34-1-1, which is unclassified.

Okay send it if it is digital. I'll add it to what Master gave me.

Edited by SOLIDKREATE

9 hours ago, SOLIDKREATE said:

I will add it. The Smithstonian does have them now including the suppliment. But not the 'A'. I have the order form. Once I get those from, them or Blaze. I will re-compile and upload.

What supplement do they now have?

9 hours ago, SOLIDKREATE said:

Okay, I think I know the supplement you're talking about as you listed them earlier: TO 1F-105B-34-1-1S-3 to -5

Those supplements (called Operational Supplements e.g TO 1F-105B-34-1-1S- ) are just updates to the unclassified TO 1F-105B-34-1-1 volume.  There also exists Safety Supplements (e.g TO 1F-105B-34-1-1SS- ), that provide safety updates to the standard TO 1F-105B-34-1-1 volume.  Both OS's and SS's are typically fully incorporated into the manual at a later 'Change', they're not separate manuals.  Think of them like 'Change' pages to the manual.

Edited by Blaze1

I found another quick document. Standard Aircraft Characteristics F-105D-31, dated June 1970. Just a quick reference sheet, nothing ground breaking. Also, if you want a donation to purchase some TOs or other docs, I may be willing to split some costs. 

http://www.alternatewars.com/SAC/F-105D-31_Thunderchief_SAC_-_June_1970.pdf

image.png

Edited by Mastur_Grunt
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 10/15/2022 at 2:43 AM, SOLIDKREATE said:

On 10/14/2022 at 2:25 PM, Blaze1 said:

Any news on this?

• Like 1

Not sure if this will help but it is Free of Charge! So.. https://archive.org/details/TO-1F-105D-1/mode/2up?q=TO+1F-105B-34-1-1A  This Manual has an AFCS Flow Chart on page 124. If this is whatyou may be looking for to help model that.. I do not believe this is the -1A though that everyone is needing for the Weapons Systems in particular but I am no expert in these things lol just using some older search Engines to see what may be out there.. 

Edited by KrazyPilot

6 hours ago, KrazyPilot said:

Not sure if this will help but it is Free of Charge!

Thank you, that's the -1, it is available online but it is a very important document nonetheless. We would really need at least the -34 and the Thunderstick supplemental manual, which should be relatively easy to acquire through the musueum if ITAR restrictions don't apply. This is why I wonder what they told SOLIDKREATE. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2023 at 4:26 AM, Fromthedeep said:

Thank you, that's the -1, it is available online but it is a very important document nonetheless. We would really need at least the -34 and the Thunderstick supplemental manual, which should be relatively easy to acquire through the musueum if ITAR restrictions don't apply. This is why I wonder what they told SOLIDKREATE. 

I have the order form for it. I just have not ordered it yet. I have that manual already @KrazyPilotbut thank you none the less. The only one we will never have in the Nuclear Delivery Manual.

If you all go to post #1 I left a download link of all the manuals I have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Okay people in about a week I will be buying the:

• F-105B, F-105D, F-105F, F-105G AIRCREW NONNUCLEAR WEAPON DELIVERY MANUAL : USAF Series [Fairchild] F-105B, F-105D, F-105F and F-105G Aircraft Aircrew Nonnuclear TO 1F-105B-34-1-1

• F-105B, F-105D, F-105F, F-105G AIRCREW NONNUCLEAR WEAPON DELIVERY MANUAL : Operational Supplements - Aircrew Nonnuclear Weapon Delivery      Manual - USAF Series TO 1F-105B-34-1-1S-3 to -5

I need a licensed third party ED DCS trusted developer interested in making this bird a reality (i.e. RAZBAM, Heatblur ect.). I'll be purchasing the Suppliment as well.

*please no start up developers at this time*

I apologize for the long delay but I have been very busy with work.

Edited by SOLIDKREATE
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• SOLIDKREATE changed the title to [ATTN ALL DEVS] F-105D-31RE "THUD" THUNDERCHIEF - WITH ENGINEERING DATA DUMP, MANY FILES

UDATED POST #1 GOOGLE DRIVE LINK

MANUALS ADDED:

• T.O. 11F1-ASG19
  • NASARR R-14A 
  • AN/ARN-85 LORAN  -Searching

Soon we will have the weapons manuals! Then I will bug them (Smithstonian) for a list of what they have. Special thanks to @Rudel_chw If I had not saw his post while reasearching, I wouldn't have known what to search for and you guys wouldn't have these!

Edited by SOLIDKREATE
context
  • Like 2

• F-105B, F-105D, F-105F, F-105G AIRCREW NONNUCLEAR WEAPON DELIVERY MANUAL : USAF Series [Fairchild] F-105B, F-105D, F-105F and F-105G Aircraft Aircrew Nonnuclear TO 1F-105B-34-1-1
  • F-105B, F-105D, F-105F, F-105G AIRCREW NONNUCLEAR WEAPON DELIVERY MANUAL : Operational Supplements - Aircrew Nonnuclear Weapon Delivery      Manual - USAF Series TO 1F-105B-34-1-1S-3 to -5

HAVE BEEN ORDERED

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...