FLOLS+DCS Bios poll

WildBillKelsoe
Go to solution Solved by Sacarino111,

FLOLS + DCS Bios?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to be able to export FLOLS signal to DCS Bios?

• Yes
    • No

This is a poll to gather demand of customers to developers to a requested feature. The feature is having the ability to export FLOLS signal to DCS Bios. 

• Like 2

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 1 year later...

For anyone like me who doesn't understand why this is a request, can you explain the value here?  

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

25 minutes ago, Mistermann said:

For anyone like me who doesn't understand why this is a request, can you explain the value here?  

One could make an external FLOLS indicator and use it instead of relying on the in-game one (which is invisible on the boat, and looks quite ugly as the overlay).

• Thanks 1

Ahhh... that helps, thank you.  

• Thanks 1

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod