F-16C needs weight on wheels

fagulha

Hi,

In my humble sugestion our Viper needs a little weight on the tyres like the Hornet for example.

Actually the Viper looks it is "floating" and not in the ground with weight on wheels.

Thank you in advance,

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

weigh 2.png

null

On 9/4/2022 at 4:59 AM, Hawkeye91 said:

They could use a little, but the F16's wheel don't run as low PSI as the F18s. They intentionally run low PSI on carry aircraft because it makes them more grippy on the deck I believe.

F-16 Landing Gear | 1,824-3-56 ... Centennial Airport, Denve… | Flickr

Yes i know. But compare with the pics. A fine tuning of the gear showing weight would be realistic not as we have right now.

image.png

Edited by fagulha

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.