IDF Mods Project | F-16D/I Mod V3.9 - Official Thread

Considering the MFDs from Front Pit and Back Pit are likely cloned and not independent, you have 1 set rendering above the other.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

1)Cockpit looks blurry,
2)game crashes if you put any A-G weapons,
3)replaces and messes with the default F16 unless you remove this mod,
4)replaces and messes with default weapons.
5)The instruments are mirrored inside the plane between the front and backseat, EVEN down to light switches.
6)Fighter pilot helmets without a body are floating inside the cockpit if you put an empty plane on the tarmac..
7)INTEGRITY CHECK IS RUINED. I can go on and on with the list.

What's the point of this mod? Ruin your entire game just to be a backseater 1-2 times??? For what its worth, it puts your game in way too much trouble... Let's hope ED is going to make a standalone F16D, because this is not it.

Edited by FalconDriver5005

12 hours ago, FalconDriver5005 said:

1)Cockpit looks blurry,
5)The instruments are mirrored inside the plane between the front and backseat, EVEN down to light switches.
6)Fighter pilot helmets without a body are floating inside the cockpit if you put an empty plane on the tarmac..

What's the point of this mod? Ruin your entire game just to be a backseater 1-2 times??? For what its worth, it puts your game in way too much trouble... Let's hope ED is going to make a standalone F16D, because this is not it.

Hi, you should go on the dedicated Discord channel, where most of the points you emphasize are either solved, either explained. Enjoy ! 😀

14 hours ago, FalconDriver5005 said:

1)Cockpit looks blurry,

All these issues came with DCS 2.9 because ED changed a lot of things in this update. Due to the war in Israel the developers are not able to work on this mod at the moment. 

So I recommend to have a little patience, especially since it is a free mod. 

• Like 7

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, AMD Ryzen 3800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 250 GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 1 TB (DCS World), Gigabyte G27QC Gaming Monitor, DelanClip Gamer, WINWING F-16EX Metal Flightstick with Orion2 Joystick Base, WINWING F-15EX II Metal Throttle with Orion2 Throttle Base, WINWING PTO 2 Take Off Panel, VIRPIL Controls Ace Flight Pedals, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, Windows 10 Pro

1 hour ago, kendoric2 said:

What does the war have to do with a mod? I genuinely do not understand. Are the mod developers currently in service preventing them from working on the mod? Are they physically unable to work on the mod? Was there a law or any regulation passed which I am not aware of that prevents them from working on it? 

Whatever the reason is you can wait or move on. Accept that.

• Like 2

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

2 hours ago, kendoric2 said:

What does the war have to do with a mod? I genuinely do not understand. Are the mod developers currently in service preventing them from working on the mod? Are they physically unable to work on the mod? Was there a law or any regulation passed which I am not aware of that prevents them from working on it? 

I don't know their exact reasons. But at least for me, war in their country is a very grave one.

And by the way, working on this mod is a hobby of them, not their job. 

So, deal with it.

Edited by Ithronwise
  • Like 5

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, AMD Ryzen 3800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 250 GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 1 TB (DCS World), Gigabyte G27QC Gaming Monitor, DelanClip Gamer, WINWING F-16EX Metal Flightstick with Orion2 Joystick Base, WINWING F-15EX II Metal Throttle with Orion2 Throttle Base, WINWING PTO 2 Take Off Panel, VIRPIL Controls Ace Flight Pedals, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, Windows 10 Pro

• 2 weeks later...
2024/1/21 PM10点17分,SkateZilla说:

Considering the MFDs from Front Pit and Back Pit are likely cloned and not independent, you have 1 set rendering above the other.

so how to solve the problem? i reported this bug 1 year ago.

• Like 2

2024/1/21 PM9点52分,MAXsenna说:

Probably due to double export of MFDs. Check your settings.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm not part of the Sufa Team, please reach out to them.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

11 hours ago, Torattacker said:

so how to solve the problem? i reported this bug 1 year ago.

I had the problem with my WinWing MIP, as well... reached out to Omer through their Discord page and he sent me some updated LUA files... however there were some alignment issues with those LUA files and I eventually just uninstalled the Sufa mod when he became unreachable after the war started in Israel.

If you contact him through Discord, he'll send you what you need.

On 2/6/2024 at 10:43 PM, Schussnik said:

In case people haven't noticed, a new version 3.9.5 has been released, focalizing mainly on bug fixes, and it works perfectly for me (i.e. no crash or game breaking bugs experienced so far).

Hi, thanks for the notice. I missed that one. Glad this Mod comes back and updated, despite the RL situation. Many thanks to the Modders ! 👏

2024/2/8 AM6点18分,ggerman2862说:

I had the problem with my WinWing MIP, as well... reached out to Omer through their Discord page and he sent me some updated LUA files... however there were some alignment issues with those LUA files and I eventually just uninstalled the Sufa mod when he became unreachable after the war started in Israel.

If you contact him through Discord, he'll send you what you need.

i contacted him.But he didnt send me anything.Can u share me your LUA files he send to u?