since 2.8 I have strange graphics issues in GUI (particularly in ME) ? (white lines)

JEFX

I am not sure where to ask this and, yes, I did a search and didnt find anything reported... but since the last patch, my GUI shows a very strange graphics look : all writings and lines have a doubling in white in the background that blurs the reading of everything... in the ME it is even stranger because all the mission waypoints, connecting lines, names, etc.. they all have this superimposition of underlying white print under the normal black lines... it all looks very bad and difficult to read...   any idea why?  THanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

16 hours ago, JEFX said:

I am not sure where to ask this and, yes, I did a search and didnt find anything reported... but since the last patch, my GUI shows a very strange graphics look : all writings and lines have a doubling in white in the background that blurs the reading of everything... in the ME it is even stranger because all the mission waypoints, connecting lines, names, etc.. they all have this superimposition of underlying white print under the normal black lines... it all looks very bad and difficult to read...   any idea why?  THanks

best to share a screenshot of the problem.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

sorry, not at home at the moment, will come back later and post, but was curious if anyone had this?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Found the problem: it had to do with some graphics settings in the nvidia ctl panel...  

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hi! @Flappie.  Unfortunately I didn't do this very scientifically, but basically I changed the first few (7 or 8 ) settings from 'something, I dont remember, to 'application controlled' including the anisotropic filtering and antialiasing settings.  The white lines disappeared in the ME...  As asked by @silverdevil I tried to make some screenshots when I came back from Europe this week, but funnily enough, the while lines that were doubling my normal black lines in the ME (flight plans, names, etc...) didn't appear on the screenshots... neither on some Windows native screenshots (Picpick for example)..  I couldn't believe it...  Then I had this intuition when doing ALT-TAB to go from DCS to external programs: while ALT-TAB was depressed, the white lines disappeared (!!!!!)  then I tried changing some nvidia settings and boom, it solved my (very strange) problem!

• Thanks 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]