Free Mirage F1 Campaign : F1 Equilibrium 1975 (Syria Map)

dggoofy

Hi, 

I'm very pleased to announce a new  free campaign for Mirage F1.

F1 Equilibrium 1975

has been released!

12 fully voiced over missions.

Documentations and briefing.

Please read the briefing in the first mission to avoid trouble in executing the campaign.

It's 100% free. Feel free to modify, make youtube video, add missions. What ever you want.

Cheers

Daniel

MAY-13- 2023 : Updated to DCS 2.8.4.

JAN-08-2023 : Update mission 3. Trigger error.

JAN-05-2023 : Initial Release

Screenshot5.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

Screenshot3.jpg

Screenshot4.jpg

image.jpeg

Edited by dggoofy
Change title (not new any more)
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 10

Thanks, I’m so glad that more F1 content is being created🙏 I will fly it for sure, thank you so much for sharing .

Edit: Just gave it a try, looks very promising 👍

km4QnPS.jpg

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• dggoofy changed the title to New Release : Free Mirage F1 Campaign : F1 Equilibrium 1975 (Syria Map)

Hi @dggoofy has it been released?

Can you please post the download link? I can't find it in the download area.

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

5 hours ago, LordOrion said:

Hi @dggoofy has it been released?

Can you please post the download link? I can't find it in the download area.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3328265/

• Like 1

Lock-On Greece / DCS World Greece http://lockon-greece.forumotion.net/

🇬🇷 1st Hellinic Virtual Squadron for Flaming Cliffs & DCS World
~ Flying since 2008 ~

For the ones (like me) who love to use a tablet as kneepad I have collected all the kneeboard pics into a practical PDF: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12ax8wiTemoOaHLdIkrbXEFavmy6HoTEi?usp=share_link

@dggoofy in the same link you will also find the master document in .odt format

• Like 1

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

@dggoofy and everyone else.

Is mission 3 ok? Because i have the following problem.
Everything goes well until the point the Leader (F-5) has a problem with his engine and we have to return back to base. I get close to him (as i am ordered) and we fly back to base.
I have landed with him in formation, i have landed after him (doing the pattern) and nothing happens. Mission success is still at 50.

- The last frequency i am told to set is GREEN 6 (maybe i have to change? - trigger problem)
- I park both times at shelter No30.

Looking forward for your help-answer.

~ Flying since 2008 ~

@dggoofy and maybe i found the problem

As you can see, while you set the trigger for the bandit to be activated when the F-5 goes through the zone, its flight plan/path is outside, so this condition is not met in order to be activated.
Can you confirm please?

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1

~ Flying since 2008 ~

Aaaaahh.... Sh... 

I remember : The U-turn was to hard to follow so I put the waypoint 12 a bit further South, but... I didn't refly the mission. aaaahhhhh.... 

You're right chap. Just set a bigger "bandit trigger zone" and it will (should!) work. or you may download the mission here!

Thanks.

BTW... I updated the campaign.

DG

M03-CAP.miz

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, dggoofy said:

Aaaaahh.... Sh... 

I remember : The U-turn was to hard to follow so I put the waypoint 12 a bit further South, but... I didn't refly the mission. aaaahhhhh.... 

You're right chap. Just set a bigger "bandit trigger zone" and it will (should!) work. or you may download the mission here!

Thanks.

BTW... I updated the campaign.

DG

M03-CAP.miz 7.35 MB · 1 download

Glad i could help.... 👍

• Like 1

~ Flying since 2008 ~

On 1/10/2023 at 8:32 AM, Mark Roper said:

I get stuck on Mission 3. The F5 Leader never moves. Just remains parked forever after starting up. Am I doing something wrong? 

Just tested now. Cannot reproduce the issue. Did you taxi before the leader does ? After you start your engine, you have to press spacebar to tell "ready". Then wait until the F5 leader announces "301 rolling". Then and only then, you may move... If you taxi before, the AI stops to give you the priority! (DCS limitation)

Cheers

BTW : Did you download the updated version ? Full campaign or just the mission 3 here above (but the issue was not on start)

No trigger. After startup clearance, you start your engine, set the instrument, altimeter, etc... A message tells you to press spacebar when ready to taxi. Do so and then wait for F5 leader to announce "Rolling". At this time, you may taxi.

Downloaded this morning and flew the first two mission - really great!

I have a problem with mission 3 though - radio is set, but I never get any messages, neither sound nor onscreen. I only see and hear my answers.

++edit++
If I switch to channel 5 right away, I get all the messages, except for the radio check and the order to change frequency. 

Edited by Don Rudi
  • Like 1

Modules: all, except for the Dora

My missions: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Don rudi/apply/

Primary system: i7-13700k, RTX 4080, 32 GB, Win 11, Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha with 5cm extension, Virpil CM2 throttle, Virpil Ace Interceptor pedals, Virpil Rotor TCS base + Blackshark grip, Winwing Triple MFD and ICP, 34" UWHQD screen
Acer Nitro i7-10700, RTX 3060, 64 GB, Virpiel Rotor TCS base + Blackhawk grip, Virpiel Ace Torq pedals, 34" UWHQD screen

Did you press SPACEBAR after startup and when you are ready to taxi ?

I cannot reproduce your problem. Sorry. 

I rechecked again right now. Well, may be you miss a step. So once again (do this in this order) :

1) Switch battery on (optional, warning sound switch on and warnings cutoff button)

2) Switch red radio on

3) Switch green radio on (2 x right click)

4) Switch on P (preset)

5) Check channel 1 is selected on both radio and wait.

=> Radio check is automatic. Leader tells you to push channel 5. Do it. And wait again.

6) Leader requests startup with the tower.

7) Start you airplane, set tacan, etc... when ready PRESS SPACEBAR

😎 Leader will contact the tower to request taxi.

I made a short video (either a slide show 🙂. You'll see... it works (sorry, first time I try a video. Bad software, no idea how it works, but it should do the trick, pop up the volume!)

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1