English cockpit

MTFDarkEagle

I have both versions, had the Russian first, then installed the English version. My cockpit labelling is in Russian, the tooltip labels, ABRIS and Warnings are in English. I cannot change it to English either.
try this i had same problem as you....

Unistall BS make sure everything is unistalled, included any folders,

Then go to Run, Type regedit, then click on EDIT, Find, And do a search for anything to do with black shark, ie type blackshark search, delete anything

that comes up, Press F3 to keep searching, then install game again, and you should be good to go, it worked for me:thumbup:

Tbone

I have same problem got the English version and some of the cockpit is in English and some I can't even read it's blurry. :joystick:

I watch the producers video's and he's got a real nice English letter cockpit, I would rather have that one. :book:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I have same problem got the English version and some of the cockpit is in English and some I can't even read it's blurry. :joystick:

I watch the producers video's and he's got a real nice English letter cockpit, I would rather have that one. :book:

If its blurry, switch "Textures" to high in the DCS-BS options. This worked for me.

If you have the russion version and want english-labeled-pit,

then grab the english-cockpit mod from lockonfiles.com.

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз