v1.2 Poll Market Research Poll - Ka-50 or F/A-18?

Dutch60

v1.2 Poll Market Research Poll - Ka-50 or F/A-18?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. v1.2 Poll Market Research Poll - Ka-50 or F/A-18?

Assuming those 5000 people would definitely buy it, they would have to decide if they could develop a Hornet (and the required additional features) within a budget of roughly 175,000$. And they'd have to decide if it's worth the trouble with their Russian publisher that expects them to do a Ka-50 addon first ;)

Some Idea ... We pay some $ for the BETA Release and then the Final SIM. ? Example : Some 5,000 people pay 20.0 $ US for the develop F/A-18 Add-On . This left 100,000 $ US for the release. If only Mi idea ???

LaRata

lol! its interesting....I voted for the ka 50 heli in a 2005 thread? ;) In either case..I' pretty sure thatpoll would surprise quite a handful here. lol! I rather prefer a new TYPE of aircraft like a Heli with its major A2G role.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Old thread Alert .. I still voted tho ;)

I had to go for the Ka50 for two reasons .. One, we’re gonna get it (and I’m a bit of a chopper nut) and Two, we all know why we’ll never get the Hornet.

A real shame seeing as the model in the game is one of the best and is ready to go as a 3d model.. I really don’t care if ED even made some stuff up in terms of avionics to get the F18 in the sim …But that aint gonna happen so I guess all we can do is dream about the Bug. :sleep:

screenshot121wp5.jpg

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.