Can't change Avatar

Alpiinoo

Hello, I can't change the blank avatar profile picture. I did a search of the forum and tried the solution found. Go to profile, click on avatar and nothing happens. Is it a time thing? I have only been a member of the forum for two days.

RH small.jpg GW vet small.jpg 

"There is no problem that can't be solved with the proper application of the correct amount of explosives." Every Demo NCO.

Ryzen 7-5700X, RTX 3060Ti, 64GB RAM, 2TB M.2 SSD, Asus 5G/WIFI 6 router, Pico 4 wired to router (CAT 8/USB C).

Looks like profile pic feature is down. I tried to do the steps (profile -> click avatar) and that didn't work. I also tried the 'complete my profile' link, uploaded a profile pic, and it didn't take. It does allow you to change your information (location, interests, job, etc) as well as upload a cover picture. 

Thanks, glad to know it's not just me.

"There is no problem that can't be solved with the proper application of the correct amount of explosives." Every Demo NCO.

Ryzen 7-5700X, RTX 3060Ti, 64GB RAM, 2TB M.2 SSD, Asus 5G/WIFI 6 router, Pico 4 wired to router (CAT 8/USB C).

В 14.03.2023 в 23:16, BIGNEWY сказал:

we have made admin aware, thanks

Is the admin on vacation?

i7-11700K 5GHz, 64GB DDR4@3200, ZOTAC RTX4090, iiyama 34 Red Eagle  || Quest 3, HP Reverb G2, TrackIR 5  || Orion2 F-16EX Viper Throttle Combo, TM Warthog throttle(button box),  Virpil WarBRD+Viper stick, VPC interceptor pedals || TM MFD Cougar pack || F-16C, F-15E, AH-64D | Simshaker Jetpad || F-16 Panels: Landing Gear, CMDS, ICP, Avionics, Sensors, Lighting, Air Cond, HUD, Anti Ice

Yes, same issue for me... can only set up profile to 67%. When I try to proceed to add a profile image, I get the 'page does not work' error. 

i5 11400 ׀ 16GB RAM ׀ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 ׀ Buttkicker Pro ׀ Razer Blackshark V3 Pro ׀ Oculus Rift S VR ׀ TM Warthog Stick/Throttle HOTAS ׀ TM F/A-18C Stick ׀ Logitech G Pro Rudder Pedals ׀ Next Level Racing Boeing Military Cockpit

F/A/18C  -  Super Carrier  -  Nevada

On 4/3/2023 at 1:18 PM, NineLine said:

Please try now, it should be fixed. Thanks!

Works great, thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, waqas said:

If you are unable to change your avatar on a website or social media platform, it can be frustrating. There could be a few reasons why you are having difficulty. Firstly, make sure that the website or platform allows avatar changes. Some sites only allow you to upload a profile picture and do not offer the option to change your avatar. Secondly, check the file size and type of the image you are trying to upload. Some sites have restrictions on the size and type of file that can be uploaded as an avatar. Finally, if you are still unable to change your avatar, try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser to see if that resolves the issue.

This was a bug with the website, which has now been resolved, as mentioned above

8 hours ago, CH4Pz said:

This was a bug with the website, which has now been resolved, as mentioned above

You're talking to chatbot...

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria