NVG Mod for DCS 2.9

I have two profiles, one for the saved games folder and the second for the DCS installation folder. For the second you need to install mods but OVGME helps by making a backup of the files before overwritten. This way when you disable a mod it restores DCS to its default structure. On the live profile you need to setup a backup folder that keeps the original files for restoration.

I hope this helps but this is also useful.

https://wiki.hoggitworld.com/view/OVGME

SkateZilla's utility can Clean and Repair.  It can manage up to six DCS installs.  Here is my home screen with one DCS Open Beta install..

Here's a post about setting it up ..

image.png

Edited by Wrecking Crew

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone know of a mod or way to be able to use the JHMCS with NVG's? I'm not looking to cheat, but if there's real world tools out there that aren't in DCS that we could have then i'm ok with it.  

In Digital Combat Simulator (DCS), the F/A-18C Hornet offers two different helmet options for night vision:

1. JHMCS Flight Helmet with Digital EyePiece Night Vision Cueing Display (NVCD) Option:

• This helmet integrates the Joint Helmet-Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS), which provides essential flight data and targeting information directly onto the pilot’s visor.
    • The NVCD option allows the pilot to view night vision imagery through the helmet display.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 8:04 PM, dlder said:

So, I'm currently using the Pimax Crystal including dynamic foveated rendering and it works great, but there is a problem with NVGs and I was told to use this mod.

Unfortunately it doesn't completely remove the problem:

nullDoes anyone know how to get rid of or mitigate this graphical error?

image.png

How does one get NVGs to work with a Mustang or any other aircraft that dies nit come with NVGs as standard?