WW2 low fidelity aircraft module

Qcumber

I think it would be great to have a WW2 equivalent of "Flaming Cliffs" with low fidelity aircraft. 5-6 planes covering a specific WW2 era; e.g. BoB, D day, Pacific Theatre etc. Is this a possibility?

• Like 2

5800x3drtx407064Gb 3200: 1Tb NVME: Pico 4: Rift S: Quest Pro

I don't fly WW2 planes but checking the prices of those they are 50$, so on sale if 50%? that's 25$, really not that much for full fidelity plane. And FC3 plane is 15$ low fidelity etc.

So if you wait for a sale its really not not much of a difference 😉

Your best 

14 hours ago, Qcumber said:

I think it would be great to have a WW2 equivalent of "Flaming Cliffs" with low fidelity aircraft. 5-6 planes covering a specific WW2 era; e.g. BoB, D day, Pacific Theatre etc. Is this a possibility?

Your best bet would be to ask for its inclusion in M.A.C., if it’s ever released. It won’t be a part of DCS World but it’s better than nothing. There will be no further development of FC3 type aircraft for DCS.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

14 hours ago, Qcumber said:

There's another sim that has exactly that (though not Pacific). Let ED continue making the full-fidelity aircraft that we don't get to use for combat anywhere else.

Modules: Wright Flyer, Spruce Goose, Voyager 1

It's not profitable if company is able to make full fidelity ones: for cheap, low fidelity module, you still need to make exactly the same quality 3D model, textures, cockpit, flight model, armament ballistics and parameters, damage model, half of the systems etc.

It would be making 70% of the job and selling it for 20% of the price.

Edited by bies
  • Like 1