VERY SLOW DOWNLOAD SPEEDS

I have a 25MB connection and I am puttering along at about 3MB second.

Why?

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...

Same here and I have scoured the forums looking for an answer from ED with no luck.  I am having the same speed issues between my PC when I switched systems and did a fresh reload and now on my laptop; installing so I can use ME on the road.  I figured it was just my home ISP even after plugging in EtherNet cable to the PC but now with my new laptop and sitting at work, which has extremely fast service, I am currently only at 1.9 MB/s 🤬.  YES I did check Window Auto-tuning Level and it is normal.  In fact I disabled and reinstated it, after restarts, and no faster.

Corsair 5000D Black - i913900KS 24 core 3.2GHz - ASUS Z790 Hero DDR5 - 64GB Dominator DDR5 - iCUE H150i Liquid Cooler - QL iCUE Fans- PNY 24GB RTX4090 - 2TB 990 Pro - 2TB 980 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS/Throttle and TRP Pedals - Cougars MFD - Total Controls MFBB - TEK AHCP - Trak Racer TR8 Pro cockpit and a frustrating Pimax 8kx Varjo Aero.... "So I commandeered the police car and was giving people rides in it for $80… I don't call it a drinking problem; I call it a 'making to much money' problem"--Jungle Recon

• 3 months later...

Any solution to this issue? i have a 1 Gig connection, Speedtest reports D/L speeds of over 700Mbps. I'm downloading the Sinai map currently @ 10Mbps. I know it's not on my side. Everytime DCS gets updated I have to wait 50 minutes for it. Any other game or download reaches 700Mbps, but DCS stops at 10.

• 2 weeks later...