Yaw Dampener Oscillation

gnomechild

Experienced on Enigmas server, which doesn't enable Wake Turbulence - But it does include crosswinds so not sure if that's part of it because I've gotten it at times when I'm low level and only doing a 3-4G turn without rudder input and it'll still start kicking in. I actually got it on takeoff from Rayak, again it seemed there was quite a crosswind at the airfield on landing and it seems that might have caused the yaw oscillation on takeoff.

Got this issue, also the yaw issue is present when being below FL100, since release the issue is STILL NOT FIXED

My Setup : i5-4690 3.50GHz + 24GB RAM DDR3 1600MHz + MSI RTX 2060 Super Ventus OC + 2 SSD + 4 HDD + Oculus Rift CV1 + TM T.16000M Hotas

Super Etendard for Life !

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, it's basically fixed and will be available with the next update. We have encountered some excessive corrections in the wake of big aircrafts which we are working on correcting but all the oscillatory problems (both this runaway issue and the previous vibrations) have been solved.

• Like 8

During taxi, problem is solved, rudder doesn't move. During take-off (above all with crosswind of 4m/s), at rotation rudder shakes (rudder pedals too) with roll induced. After take-off phenomenum stops during climb. During manoeuvers rudder shakes but less stronger than last openbeta version. Phenomenum has decreased until disappear on ground and to be less stronger in others flight conditions than before, but it still be there. 

After new tests, I think it is due to the crosswind. At low level, between 400 and 600 knots, with wind, if you are not exactly upwind or downwind, rudder (with yaw damper ?) seems shaking (to counter the wind ?) and rudder pedals shaking too (to compensate the rudder movement by auto-trim ?), but less stronger than before. Phenomenum during take-off just before and at rotation too. No wind, no problem.

Edited by Kobal