Normandy 2.0 FAQ **Updated**

NineLine

On 3/3/2024 at 12:28 AM, Rex said:

I don't think they lowered the resolution on 1.0, but you're doing yourself a significant disservice by not upgrading to 2.0

Not trying to be flippant about finances, I'm not rich and I know budgets can be tight, but the upgrade is grossly underpriced IMHO.  The addition of London and Paris alone is worth three times the upgrade price.  The level of detail is so different we're lucky to even get an "upgrade" price. 

Get it, quick, before they realize their mistake.

When I was a small child, my mother used to tell me, "Rex, some day you must avenge Germany's terribly loss, but you must do it virtually, using the technology of days to come."

It wasn't until Normandy 2.0 came out that I truly understood just what she meant.  Now, I drop Spitfires like Dave Chapelle drop microphones ... I drop Thunderbolts like well-fed horses drop road apples ... I drop Mustangs like Justin Timberlake drops panties ... I drop ...  well, you get the idea.

Join us, and may the force be with you!

I'm in and yes the map is awesome

• Like 1

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

2 hours ago, KoN said:

I'm in and yes the map is awesome

It is, but I have one serious issue with it.

When you look into the sun, you see the bright sight of the trees, and when you look away from the sun, you see the dark side of the trees. Shouldn’t it be the other way round?

I can’t unsee it and it gives me the creeps. 😅

Edited by Hiob
  • Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

3 hours ago, Hiob said:

It is, but I have one serious issue with it.

When you look into the sun, you see the bright sight of the trees, and when you look away from the sun, you see the dark side of the trees. Shouldn’t it be the other way round?

I can’t unsee it and it gives me the creeps. 😅

Fly backwards or upside down. That might fix it 😊

• Like 2

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

15 minutes ago, KoN said:

Fly backwards or upside down. That might fix it 😊

Only when I touch my nose with my elbow….

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"