Only wanted Mosquito Wiper working in the rain

Slippa
Go to solution Solved by Slippa,

In the rain, in the rain...

Minor thing I know but the Wiper in the Mossie is, and has been for me at least, US since delivery. The knob's there for it in the cockpit and moves but the wiper doesn't. At least I thought it didn't. I left it, maybe sometime a kindly ground crew Dev may drop a fuse in it or check the wiring to fix it up in an update.

Until last night. I'd never had a look at the model viewer and loaded up the Mossie after a bit of fiddling. I came across a 'number 13' slider. The Wiper! And bugger me if it didn't work. I gave the screen a good clean back and forth, didn't seem to do any damage, had a whale of a time like a kid in a 70s scrapyard. So it works in the cockpit and works in the Model Viewer but, well, after that, it gets technically beyond my realms of understanding.

So, any chance the Mossie could get a little attention please? I realise everyone's busy with pretty much any and everything else but if it's not too much trouble could a kindly ground crew Dev have a look at the few bits and bobs that need bitting and bobbing please?

I didn't mention the radios, another thread...

Cheers. 🙂

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I tried the wiper yesterday.  Didn't seem to do anything

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.