Future naval projection into DCS ?

toni

Dear ED Team,

in order to increase  aeronaval warfare environment, what do you tell me about considering  new SC modules ?  New Carriers SC style , big E, Kitty Hawk, Kutznetsov, Liaoning, Foch, Charles de Gaulle, Ford.  Think would be a big seller, and fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Personally I think what would enhance the air-naval warfare environment much more would be to update some of the old ship types and add overall more ship types to DCS, ideally with a slightly improved damaging model. Having all of these international carriers would be fun, but before you know it the naval complement in DCS will be all aircraft carriers and submarines.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, ruxtmp said:

I thought the super carrier was essentially finished they just were adding the briefing room which needed some other major update to the core game which has no schedule advertised. 

Apart from bug fixing there're many more features planned to add to SC:

• Air Boss station (Pri-Fly).
  • Briefing room.
  • Occupy the Landing Signal Officer (LSO) station with PLAT camera, including VR support.
  • More LSO station interactions.
  • Combined Arms integration.
  • Wave off and bolter return to pattern radio messages.
  • Functional barricade net.
  • Directors from ramp to cats and from trap to parking
  • Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria