Roll controls not responding. Pitch goes only up.

guitarxe

I am having an issue with A-10A. I have it from the Flaming Cliffs 3 module.

The Roll controls are not responding at all. And the Pitch controls only respond to go up, but not down.

I've tried entirely disconnecting all of my USB controllers, only mouse and keyboard plugged in, and using the arrow keys to move the control stick (left, right, up, down). The problem still persists, so I think it's a problem with the game, not my joysticks.

I have restarted my computer, and also I have uninstalled FC3 from the module manager, and then installed it again. The problem is still there.

Does anyone have this problem also? How can I fix it?

I'd start with repair, then clean.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/repair/#2463807

Try also with clean profile.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/startup/#1445924

Upload the log from \saved games\dcs\logs\dcs.log

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

So turns out I'm an idiot. I've tried all the things you two have suggested, but they didn't work. Then because of a nagging feeling in the back of my head I tried an instant action mission with the airplane hot, and everything was working fine. So I guess the controls weren't working because hydraulics needed power. That's pretty embarrassing of me, but I think what threw me off was that the stick in the cockpit would not move left/right. I probably would have realized what was happening if the stick was moving, but the control surfaces were not.

In any case, everything is working fine, I appreciate the help you have provided, and I'm sorry for wasting your time! 🙂

• Like 1