MFD Exports

ry-ballz

Same here. And if you do it as an option, please add a setting to switch exports on by default, so we don't need to activate it in the cockpit. That would be very convenient. Someone who has screens for exported MFDs, will likely not deactivate them, anyway.

Thanks in advance and commendation to a great new module. Solid EA release with a lot of thoughtful implementation and little details, already. 👍🏻

• Like 3

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

On 6/23/2023 at 2:26 AM, Lekaa said:

Agree, and make it as good as the Apache, the screen export there is great

Out of interest, what is special about the Apache export? (not a module i've tried yet)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bfr said:

Out of interest, what is special about the Apache export? (not a module i've tried yet)

compared to the hornet, at least, i don't feel it's very dark in the Winwing screens, also i use reshade to bump the brightness and it's a easy one to make perfect

• Like 3

Am 27.6.2023 um 11:40 schrieb bfr:

The fact it supports multicrew exports, so you can switch between seats and it exports the correct MFDs plus the TEDAC as a separate view.

In terms of the Strike Eagle it would be nice to have the back seat have similarly the MPDs and MPCD plus the second MPCD so you can switch seats and have corresponding exports.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...