Speed brake position indicator?

DMouse

3 hours ago, DMouse said:

Apologies if I missed this. But is there an indicator that shows the current speed brake position, or on/off light?

Searched the manual and can't find anything in the plane?

Thanks

Just turn your head back and look 😉

• Like 2

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Looks like the designing of the F-15E is different in regards to speed break indicator in the cockpit.
I could tell though from the sound coming out when the speed break is applied.

Ryzen 5 5600: RTX 3070: 32g Ram: Virpil Cm3 Throttle :Thrustmaster warthog flight stick: Thrustmaster TFRP rudder:Samsung Odyssey plus Vr headset :

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Lower left panel behind the joystick, there's something that says speed brake (air brake?) and looks like there's a light for it, but it doesn't seem functional yet (and might be something else entirely *shrug*) but I noticed it.

I'm not updating this anymore. It's safe to assume I have all the stuff, and the stuff for the stuff too. 🙂

8 hours ago, Despayre said:

Lower left panel behind the joystick, there's something that says speed brake (air brake?) and looks like there's a light for it, but it doesn't seem functional yet (and might be something else entirely *shrug*) but I noticed it.

I thought those were fuses, but I could also be wrong

• Like 1