Why can i not use Rosh Pina on the Syrian map?

Eisprinzessin

As asked in the title. Why can i not use Rosh Pina with the Warthog?

Background information:

I use GS A10 Missions (here Cujo) and modify them to get a real "mission-feeling" with cold start, ATC voice overs and so on....but if i select cold from ramp, the A10 is moved to Ramat David, which is kinda far...with Kiryat Shmona same issue...

For the Viper it works for example...

Edited by Eisprinzessin

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti

Proabably due to parking area size restrictions. There's a few bases on the Syria map that are helicopter bases; much shorter runways and limited ramp space; I suspect Rosa Pina may be one of these and the capacity and size of the spawn spots is consequently reduced.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Eisprinzessin said:

As asked in the title. Why can i not use Rosh Pina with the Warthog?

Background information:

I use GS A10 Missions (here Cujo) and modify them to get a real "mission-feeling" with cold start, ATC voice overs and so on....but if i select cold from ramp, the A10 is moved to Ramat David, which is kinda far...with Kiryat Shmona same issue...

For the Viper it works for example...

Make a cold start on ground and not from parking as a workaround.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb DD_Fenrir:

Proabably due to parking area size restrictions. There's a few bases on the Syria map that are helicopter bases; much shorter runways and limited ramp space; I suspect Rosa Pina may be one of these and the capacity and size of the spawn spots is consequently reduced.

Hm, but i can set Kiryat Shmona as a lnading WP. Thats weird. 🙂

vor 10 Stunden schrieb TheGhostOfDefi:

Make a cold start on ground and not from parking as a workaround.

No cold start from ground option in the A-10.

Edited by Eisprinzessin

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti

2 hours ago, Eisprinzessin said:

No cold start from ground option in the A-10.

Check "Take off from ground".

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• 3 weeks later...