Pilot texture - harness buckles solid black

Bucic

On 8/5/2023 at 10:25 AM, Bucic said:

I hear about the new tracking system

What are you talking about?

Several over-reflective textures were reported a while ago (top of the front-left console + foot stands), but I wasn't aware of the buckle issue. Can you please share a screenshot?

• Like 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

On 8/12/2023 at 1:35 PM, Flappie said:

What are you talking about?

Several over-reflective textures were reported a while ago (top of the front-left console + foot stands), but I wasn't aware of the buckle issue. Can you please share a screenshot?

I could swear I read somewhere that you're in the process of moving to a new bug tracking system. Am I wrong?

Edited by Bucic

30 minutes ago, Bucic said:

I could swear I read somewhere that you're in the process of moving to a new bug tracking system. Am I wrong?

I heard nothing of the like, but maybe you're better informed that I am.

Hey, no need to be stingy I accept that I imagined something. 

Oh, now I see what you mean. There was mentioned some years ago, that ED internally were moving to a new bug tracker system. Whether they did that or not, who knows.
Flappie on the other hand is not employed by ED, but a biological bug tracker in its own entity!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Bucic said:

Hey, no need to be stingy 😉I

I wasn't at all. I'm simply open to the fact that you may know something I don't, especially because I haven't listened to Wags last interview yet. But 🤫

1 hour ago, MAXsenna said:

There was mentioned some years ago, that ED internally were moving to a new bug tracker system. Whether they did that or not, who knows.

They did, a few years ago, indeed. I guess it had been announced just before the change was done.

1 hour ago, MAXsenna said:

Flappie on the other hand is not employed by ED, but a biological bug tracker in its own entity!

Not 100% biological. My body hides an AN/AWG 9001 radar. Bugs have nowhere to hide (because it's over nine thousaaaaand!).

I propose we end the off-topic stuff here. 😄

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...