DCS Crash/Not responding

NightFlier

Hi guys,

I'm having random DCS crashes with "DCS not responding" popup either when flying or in the Server (role selection) screen.

Here is the latest crash log (can't retrieve the actual full log as I started DCS couple of times after that to resume a mission quickly)

Specs are good:  i5 13600KF / 64 Gb RAM / RTX 2080 (it will be replaced with a 4080 tomorrow evening).

Thanks for your help

PS: I already run a full repair and got rid of mods.

dcs.20230807-215144.crash

Edited by NightFlier

Night Flier

_________________________________________________________________________________________

i7 9700K, MSI RTX 2080, 32GB RAM (3200 MHz), SSD m.2 1TB, Monitor 32'' WQHD 2560x1440, Windows 10 Pro

• ED Team

Hi Nightflier 

if possible attach the whole dcs.log from the session it will give a bigger picture of what is going on 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, PIMAX Crystal

1 ora fa, BIGNEWY ha scritto:

Hi Nightflier 

if possible attach the whole dcs.log from the session it will give a bigger picture of what is going on 

thank you

As written, unfortunately I can't retrieve the full one as I restarted DCS 2-3 times shortly after and lost that log. Shame on me but I had to rejoin a session asap.

I'm going to re-install my GPU drivers now and check how it goes in this evening's session. Tomorrow I will replace the GPU with the new one and make a clean driver installation with DDU.

Edited by NightFlier

Night Flier

_________________________________________________________________________________________

i7 9700K, MSI RTX 2080, 32GB RAM (3200 MHz), SSD m.2 1TB, Monitor 32'' WQHD 2560x1440, Windows 10 Pro

Ok a got a new crash (DCS not responding without crashlog), this time in Single Player, different map (Nevada).
Here is the log attached.

dcs.log

Edited by NightFlier

Night Flier

7 hours ago, NightFlier said:

Ok a got a new crash (DCS not responding without crashlog), this time in Single Player, different map (Nevada).
Here is the log attached.

dcs.log 1 MB · 1 download

hello. try the trick to rename the DC folder within Saved Games. do not delete. you will need this renamed folder to get your controls.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

— Mark Twain