Shkval issue Su-25T 2.9 Beta MT

Svenson

Yes, I can confirm this, only some part of the TV is usable after the upgrade. This is easily reproducible after a few steps in the training mission "Vikhr Laser Guided Missile and Mercury Pod". I played it just a few days ago before the upgrade, and everything was fine. Now it looks as in the picture above.

(I also played this just a few days before the update and everything was OK.)

I tried single-threaded version as well - and that is also bad - nothing is visible there at all.

image.png

• Thanks 1

✈️ L-39, F-5E, F/A-18C, MiG-15, F-86F, C-101, FC3 🛩️ Yak-52, P-47, Spitfire 🚁 UH-1H, Ka-50 III 🗺️ NTTR, PG, SY, Chnl, Norm2 📦 Supercarrier, NS430, WWII 🕹️ VKB STECS+Gladiator/Kosmosima ▶️ DCS Unscripted YouTube

It looks like they are changing the mercury again in an attempt to make it more realistic, as a photosensitive camera instead of a weird copy paste flir.

So it is possible they are already aware of the issue because they are trying new stuff. My guess it that they copied the night vision effect from the Ka-50's goggles but the scaling ended up wrong.

image.png

Edited by Skuva
  • Like 1

I find it difficult to believe that is the case and they didn't check to see if it worked....anyways I can confirm also that this is not working as it was

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

2 hours ago, Raven434th said:

I find it difficult to believe that is the case and they didn't check to see if it worked....anyways I can confirm also that this is not working as it was

I don't mind when the bugs appear, especially in OB, I understand they will not play all the missions and try all the features of all the modules. I'm not sure they have some kind of automation for it - if it is even possible. So I understand bugs in OB, especially after a big change like 2.9.

I just hope they will not join the suit of many other long-standing bugs. Hopefully, this is considered a high priority as it should. But sometimes I'm not sure whether some modules are not low-priority as a whole... I like flying a couple of older modules and they often feel a bit abandoned.

Edited by virgo47

✈️ L-39, F-5E, F/A-18C, MiG-15, F-86F, C-101, FC3 🛩️ Yak-52, P-47, Spitfire 🚁 UH-1H, Ka-50 III 🗺️ NTTR, PG, SY, Chnl, Norm2 📦 Supercarrier, NS430, WWII 🕹️ VKB STECS+Gladiator/Kosmosima ▶️ DCS Unscripted YouTube

2 hours ago, virgo47 said:

I don't mind when the bugs appear, especially in OB, I understand they will not play all the missions and try all the features of all the modules. I'm not sure they have some kind of automation for it - if it is even possible. So I understand bugs in OB, especially after a big change like 2.9.

I just hope they will not join the suit of many other long-standing bugs. Hopefully, this is considered a high priority as it should. But sometimes I'm not sure whether some modules are not low-priority as a whole... I like flying a couple of older modules and they often feel a bit abandoned.

Hope so as well. having bugged mercury makes a lot of the ordinance avairable in the plane useless at night missions

Hello to all,

i asked the suport of DCS an get this answer:

from ED IT Team
01.11.2023 09:53:13

Hello.

Our developers are aware of these problems.
Work is already underway, but, sorry, I won’t be able to say when it will be done

Best regards and many happy landings !

Eagle Dynamics IT Team

So I hope it will repaired with the nect update.

Edited by AWa1961
  • Thanks 5