Mirage F1 Trial

Coragem
Go to solution Solved by Vibora,

Just wondering if there are plans to include the Mirage F1 in the ED Trial program before it leaves early access? The module looks great and very well done, but cockpit workflow and operation is something I can only really understand and see if it "clicks" for me in a Trial.

I never bought a DCS module without trialing first, and maybe that would drive sales for more people as well.

Thank you.

• Like 2

I am secretly hoping they will enter the F1 in the free trial a few weeks after the recent release of the biplace. Would be nice to be able to introduce people to the module and take them for a flight together in one Mirage before they decide whether to buy it or not.

But my fear is that they won't do free trials until the reworked radar is done.

• Like 1

Specs: Samsung Odyssey MR (VR)

MoBo ASUS Z97-K ; CPU i5-4690K 4.1GHz w/CM Hyper212 Evo; GPU GTX 980Ti; RAM 2400MHz CL11 2x8GB; SSD Samsung EVO 250GB (x2); HDD WD Blue 1TB; Case Corsair Obsidian 450D

Thrustmast T.16000M TWCS HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS modules: NTTR, Normandy, M-2000C, Mi-8, SA342, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Bf.109K4, FW-190D9, P-51D, Hawk T.1A, CA

4 hours ago, Big-foot said:

I am secretly hoping they will enter the F1 in the free trial a few weeks after the recent release of the biplace. Would be nice to be able to introduce people to the module and take them for a flight together in one Mirage before they decide whether to buy it or not.

But my fear is that they won't do free trials until the reworked radar is done.

I can understand if they want to wait for the module to be more polished, not sure how final or stable the flight model is.

Hope they do plan on doing it.

If they don´t there is aways the fallback of 2 hours grace period on steam but that's not enought time to give the module a fair try, to make a informed purchase. Unless its love at first take-off.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just adding a closure, did get it on Steam, took only 1 hour flying the CE to get hooked on the module.

Everything on the module is great, sounds and flightmodel, it does need a lot more rudder input to fly, would not recommend for someone without rudder pedals. but other than that, flawless quality, Above C-101 level of details, just amazing work.

The fact that we algo get 3 more variants for the module is just more icing on the cake.

Thanks Aerges for this outstanding module.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Just wanted to note that the Mirage F1 can now be used on trial:

I already have the Module, Aerges, but still this is a nice move, hopefully it will result on more customers of this exceptional Module.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB