Full DCS: F-4E Phantom II Store Description

IronMike

The code you get is just for module license activation in DCS. Once you have it on your account it's keyless - you just log in on any PC and download/play, just on one PC at the same time, of course.

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Licences are tied to accounts, not to computers. So provided that you log into the same account on both computers you are good to go. I imagine that you can only have an account active on one computer at a time however so you still need more than one licence if you are planning to multicrew with a human.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

5 minutes ago, Waxer said:

Licences are tied to accounts, not to computers. So provided that you log into the same account on both computers you are good to go. I imagine that you can only have an account active on one computer at a time however so you still need more than one licence if you are planning to multicrew with a human.

Yes to all.

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

On 2/24/2024 at 11:22 AM, Somu said:

Hello I preordered the module and had a redeem code.I have same account of dcs 2.9 one in my desktop computer and my laptop.

When I use my activation code on one of these two machines, will it be valid for the other one? Or do I need to install the other one in the same way after installing the first one, or is it enough to update DCS ın the second machine?

prob good for second one too

Wishlist:f4e,f4j,f4g,f4e aup,f8,f6f,f4u,f15e,ah1g/w,fr fireball,a7d,g91,jaguar,f1,ch53e.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there somewhere I can claim my purchase? As of today, I still haven't received the t-shirt or the vinyl...let's not talk about the module.

Asus Rog Strix Z390F, i9-9900K, 64GB Crucial DDR4/3300, RTX3080, NVMe M.2 980 Pro 1T x2, SSD Evo 860 1T x2, Seagate Barracuda 1T, Seagate Barracuda 6T, HP X32C, HP Reverb G1

5 minutes ago, Joe1978 said:

Is there somewhere I can claim my purchase? As of today, I still haven't received the t-shirt or the vinyl...let's not talk about the module.

Have you read the statement of heatblur? Everything you need to know is there. Short answer, yes you can refund your purchase if you feel it is neccessary.

Edit: I would recommend to wait with that though. Afaik, the T-Shirts are send in waves - and I bet that you will eventually receive yours.

Edited by Hiob
  • Like 2

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Thanks

Yes, I read it as there was no tracking number but considering that they had already received them in my country, it seemed strange to me.

Asus Rog Strix Z390F, i9-9900K, 64GB Crucial DDR4/3300, RTX3080, NVMe M.2 980 Pro 1T x2, SSD Evo 860 1T x2, Seagate Barracuda 1T, Seagate Barracuda 6T, HP X32C, HP Reverb G1

9 minutes ago, Joe1978 said:

Thanks

Yes, I read it as there was no tracking number but considering that they had already received them in my country, it seemed strange to me.

If you're not happy or unsure to wait any longer, get in contact with them and ask!

Since we're not talking life threatening issues here, I personally would just wait a bit longer. But that is your choice of course.

Edited by Hiob
typos
  • Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Justo ahora, Hiob dijo:

If you're not happy or unsure to wait any longer, get in contact with them and ask?

Since we're not talking life threatening issues here, I personally would just wait a bit longer. But that is you choice of course.

I haven't said I'm not happy with the purchase. I was just asking about shipping. Of course I can wait, but that doesn't mean that I can't ask... right? 

15 minutes ago, Joe1978 said:

I haven't said I'm not happy with the purchase. I was just asking about shipping. Of course I can wait, but that doesn't mean that I can't ask... right? 

of course!

And then pay $100 again, if you want the naval variant of the F-4 Phantom II also ... how many people do you think are willing to spend those amounts of money ?

You'd be surprised! My girlfriend wanted the T-shirt too...
As for purchasing extra licenses and giving away, that's a nice way to fund the teams, but only if the receivers never would've purchased in the first place.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk