Viggen playlist on the Deephack channel

deephack

Hello all you fine Viggen drivers!

I'm in the process of making a Viggen series of tutorials on my YouTube channel. Please check it out and let me know what you think. In 2023 this module is still one of the best in terms of graphical fidelity and realism. I'm having a great time covering it. Also browse the playlists on my channel for other tutorial series on the F-14, F-16, F-18, Harrier, Gazelle, Black Shark, JF-17 and probably some that I've forgotten.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

Hi, thanks for a great series, it has been really useful to me as I'm currently re-learning the Viggen after a few years of having her on my hangar  🙂

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

16 videos already! … you are on a roll 👍

thanks a lot for this content.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

• 4 weeks later...

Love your vids, Deephack. Helpful, super chill...

Sometimes I just put them on in the background and listen to stories about aircraft I don't even own (but you convinced me that the Viggen and Harrier needed to be on my shortlist of future purchases).

I think you're the only content creator who uncages the sidewinder for the shot in the Viggen. With everyone else, I'm always like "uncage... UNCAGE!" 😉

Always such useful small (and big) stuff. One of the best DCS channels. Thank you!

Edited by Chaffee

If you have not produced an official manual, it's costing you sales. I'm a writer and editor of more than 40 books (and tens of thousands of pages of documentation), so if you are struggling to finish your manual, DM me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2024 at 4:34 AM, Chaffee said:

Love your vids, Deephack. Helpful, super chill...

Sometimes I just put them on in the background and listen to stories about aircraft I don't even own (but you convinced me that the Viggen and Harrier needed to be on my shortlist of future purchases).

I think you're the only content creator who uncages the sidewinder for the shot in the Viggen. With everyone else, I'm always like "uncage... UNCAGE!" 😉

Always such useful small (and big) stuff. One of the best DCS channels. Thank you!

That's very funny that you should mention the sidewinder uncage. I've always done that as it makes sense that you would want to confirm the stability of the lock and expand the maximum allowable seeker offset in case you are manuevering. I get so many comments on Youtube from people saying that you don't need to do that and it's a extra pointless step. While technically true I think my method is more correct.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, widen76 said:

Saw that you recently uploaded an ELINT video as well

Yes, I saw that one too ... excellent video on a little known facet of the Viggen, the only other tutorial I knew on that subject is this one, which is good, but very old and with no voices:

https://youtu.be/OBHPggBc6xQ?si=Fi2vx7MihDKd6p2u

• Like 1