" PART OF COALITION IN ZONE"

CHPL

The Trigger " PART OF COALITION IN ZONE" is broken.
It only works if you choose an airplane, helicopter, or ground force. If it is set to ALL, the trigger is active even if there is no unit in the zone. :thinking: 

• Like 1

Always happy landings ;)

2 hours ago, CHPL said:

The Trigger " PART OF COALITION IN ZONE" is broken.
It only works if you choose an airplane, helicopter, or ground force. If it is set to ALL, the trigger is active even if there is no unit in the zone. :thinking: 

Its bug after the last patch.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 3 weeks later...

Can confirm. I was building a Testing Mission and I set the condition to, "Part of Group in zone = X Group", "or", "Part of Group in zone = X Group". Every time I would go into the mission to test, the enemy aircraft would already be in the air even with late activation marked for the enemy group I was testing. The only work around I found so far was to change the "Part of Group in Zone", to "Part of Coalition in Zone". When I did that and tested it, it worked as it should, but it's not what I wanted it to do. I am glad the Devs are working on it. I hope they get it patched on the next update. It is not a game breaking situation, so I do not mind how long it takes. I will just have to come back later and build the mission I was working on because I need the "Part of Group in Zone" condition. 

• 1 month later...