No words needed

toni

• 2 weeks later...

I think the OP is trying to say that he needs a bigger boat..!!

• Like 3

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

It's my fault.  There's only one ship in the Navy I've been aboard that's still in commission...and this one isn't it.

Though I did nearly go for a swim doing line handling when she pulled out of Alameda once, and spent some time in number one MMR, where there's still a sea story that on shakedown St. Rickover himself sat where I was sitting and ordered dinner be brought down to him, which they did despite being an egregious violation of the rules.  He pretty much ignored dinner; he just wanted to know if they'd actually do it...

<edit>Ok, there's a second ship that is still in commission, but not in the US Navy; that was an Ayatollah class frigate</edit>

Edited by Raisuli
  • Like 1