Eurofighter Chart Display

Vortexstate

It turns out that the Eurofighter can display charts. Will we get this feature in the Eurofighter, and is the Eurofighter capable of inserting an IFR flight plan with SIDs, airways/waypoints, and STARs?

image-152.png?ex=65ebdabd&is=65d965bd&hm

Edited by Coeptus
  • Like 2

On 2/26/2024 at 4:42 AM, BigBorner said:

No one knows if we will get stuff like this. There hasnt been an update from or communication with the Devs in Ages. 

Hmm. I've seen developers answer on this forum, but I guess not. There's also a general question I put in there

11 hours ago, Coeptus said:

Hmm. I've seen developers answer on this forum, but I guess not. There's also a general question I put in there

Yeah, but nothing since roughly 2 years. (Or I somehow missed it, which would make me very sorry for spreading misinformation) Latest tidbit of information was in the Nick Grey Interview for the Virtual Airshow 2023. There he said that they are having some issues but the module is still being worked on. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2024 at 1:17 PM, BigBorner said:

Yeah, but nothing since roughly 2 years. (Or I somehow missed it, which would make me very sorry for spreading misinformation) Latest tidbit of information was in the Nick Grey Interview for the Virtual Airshow 2023. There he said that they are having some issues but the module is still being worked on. 

That's because they are busy with the Phantom launch. They have most likely been crunching really hard for a year or so now. Personally, I wouldn't expect any updates on the Typhoon for a while, or at least until some time after the EA launch of the Phantom.
That said, the Typhoon is supposed to be next in line after the Phantom.

• Like 2

On 3/8/2024 at 11:07 AM, Rick Mave said:

That's because they are busy with the Phantom launch. They have most likely been crunching really hard for a year or so now. Personally, I wouldn't expect any updates on the Typhoon for a while, or at least until some time after the EA launch of the Phantom.
That said, the Typhoon is supposed to be next in line after the Phantom.

It is. They said the Eurofighter will be their top-priority after the F-4E Phantom is released (Poor A-6 fans) 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Vortexstate said:

(Poor A-6 fans) 

Indeed! 😢

Glass cockpits be damned!

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

It is. They said the Eurofighter will be their top-priority after the F-4E Phantom is released (Poor A-6 fans) 
Yeah, I'm waiting more for the A-6 too. The Euro ighter can take as long as it needs to.

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk